Who rides where?

secrets is right down the street from my house there are tons of cops and encon back there last year i got caught but all they did was take my name and the vin number of my bike to make sure it wasnt stolen.

I got pulled over riding on the street there, and the dude was wicked cool and didnt even care.

I know me Guyblow aka sexonwheels419 and Sully will be there. Ive been there a TON of time last year with NO issues whatsoever. Its not like ya cant see from far away anyways ya know…

I just remembered how badly that place floods this time of year. I doubt youll even see any of the tracks/trails there because theyll be under water. Since all the water from all the streets over there drains into the pond theres alot of water and it floods, sometimes almost up to the rr tracks.

It was fine last week. Its mostly SAND…so itll be alright. Yeah there will be a pool or 2 of water, but so be it. We’re building the jump up and doin work lol. Plus, wet sand hooks great!

adam, would you end up driving down from your house to get there? i just dunno if i’d wanna park the car and trailer right in that parking lot ya know?

pansy. U learn how to ride yet??

What parking lot?

Ill either go from my house, or from my buddies shop up the road…

i don’t like to go wild.:lol i’m a casual rider. i can ride the bike just fine.

I ride pinned in 5th on the street lol

where the gates are in front of gifford road, its like a body shop or something.

if i can allocate a set of rims+tires i’m deffinatly in, i’ve been itching to go romp around.

You can park your junk at the shop too if ya wanna:thumbup

cool deal, now just help me allocate a set of rims+tires.

I cant find a set for my damn self. Just had to order a tire.

SHIT. i had the two off the back of mine but they were sliced up and junk.

do we have the same bolt pattern? 4x105???

No clue to be completely honest with ya lol

pete, buy a set of 4 tires, no need for rims.

Does anyone else actually have bikes? or just gay ass quads???

Riiight…kinda what i was thinkin…

Ill go buy a cheapie from PepBoys:rofl

or you could buy a legit 250r