Who's been to Put-in-Bay?

I’ve never been there, the only feedback i’ve gotten from the majority of people who haven’t been there themselves is… “It’s a big drinking/party island”

Taking a Fuga jet and Renting out a couple small aircraft and flying there tomorrow for the weekend. It’s an island on lake Erie, near Cedar Point.

Who else has been there?

there’s a couple fatties in the pool…

http://www.putinbayresort.com/gallery/a-pool2.jpg

been there a few times years ago. It’s pretty cool. Definately a party spot. It’s tough to go there and not have fun.

Was there not this past but 2 weekends ago…

Great time. VERY huge drinking party place, lots of bars/clubs, and a cool island to explore.

We took the Ferry there, and rented a golf cart to drive around the Island for the day. Lots of cool bed-and-breakfasts to stay at on the island, and lots to explore.

:gotme: did not know about it… but it looks like a nice place to go

Friend of mine went there two weeks ago. All they did was drink booze for the entire weekend. Not my idea of a vacation but to each his own.

^ Not a vacation… it’s a MANcation

ahhh yes thats how i like to roll. you sir get a :tup: in my book… so what about the sluts there???

abundant

nyspeed weekend anyone???

IN

http://www.putinbayhouse.com/rates.htm

The Put-in-Bay House is great for large groups, special events, and multiple families. Each half of the house has a queen bed in the master, three doubles in the loft, and a couch to sleep on. Come experience the Lake Erie Island of Put in Bay Ohio and relax in your home away from home. You won’t believe you’re in Ohio

we would need to get like 10 people in on it but could be fun

ahh…sluts.

in.

If you’ve got a boat, it’s even better. There are/were probably 200-400 boats tied up in the harbor; some 6 deep to the pier. That’s where all the “party” area is located at.

I went with the girl so it wasn’t a drinkfest, but it was still a great time.

^ if it wouldn’t cost $800 in fuel round trip PLUS about 8-10hrs of riding… the boat would be great!

We just got back from there last week, most of the hotels are booked through the summer on weekends so I hope you have arranged a place to stay already.

There is nothing else really to do there but drink. Swim up bars to drink at during the day, and drinking at all the bars all night. The restaurants are ok at best and there is not much else to do tourism wise.

good ass time, went there for jellers bachelor party last year, and they all just got back from there from Poopra’s bachelor party last weekend

and what is the plane running you???

Is this a good place to go if I want to introduce a 3-way into me and my gf’s relationship? With the amount of alcohol, partying and hot chicks, I think it is.

YES!lol