1000 islands crew

I’ve notice a shit ton of people have condos or cabins up at 1000 islands.

Where ya posted up?

I’m on butterfield lake. I go with my family friends and they own 52 acres of lake front + 200x200 spot on peters point.

:mamoru:

we recently sold our place in Duck cove few miles from Alex Bay.

Now we go stay at the Pinehurst cabins right near alex bay…across the street from the go-kart track.

I love going to that gocart place when im either drunk or right after it rains.

Siqqq drifto haha.

im in sand bay between clayton and cape vincent. i love how quite it is lol

haha, ya, we usually spend a day out on the boat fishing/drinking, and come back to race before they close. hammered night racing FTW!

I camp every year in 1000 islands… we hitup Wellesley Island State Park and camp right on the water in the 2 best spots in the park

ive never been there :frowning:

Me, matt, and nappy used to go there yearly, it is so much fun!

Have they finished bolt castle yet?

Not to hijack but im actually looking to go there this summer with my GF for a few days.

Anybody have any suggestions on a variety of fun things to do (Nature, dinning, activities etc)???

You might as well bring beer and dope unless you have a boat. The food there is “okay” at best.

Activities… Drink beer. Wake board, extreme tubing.

Propose.
Wait no, don’t do that.

I know I have heard white water rafting uttered by people a few times… can you find that in the region?

If you are only staying a few days, go camping at Wellesley Island State Park.

Set up and tear down should take you some time…then build a nice fire, cook marshmallows etc.

Go hiking, the trails there are great, some really nice rock formations and great views.

Then take the boat tour of 1000 island and of Boldt castle. That place is super cool.

Yes the island is a heart shape. He built the castle for the love of his life. (I wish I had that sort of money!!)

http://www.boldtcastle.com/

http://www.empire.state.ny.us/nyviews/thousandislandsseaway/images/Boldt%20Castle.jpg

get some 1000 Island dressing!!!

Wow… looks just like the sloppy booze filled weekend im looking for. Thanks!

We have a cottage we built up right inside Alex Bay, one minute walk from the water on Walton St.

Remind me about 1000 islands next time you’re over Josh and I’ll give you the scoop. Maybe we can all go up soon and PAAAAR TAAAY.

Joe’s not invited. ;D

do any of you rent the cottages or places out for weekends? I came back from there a month ago and after staying at this place i did Next time im goin back to capt tompsons (sp) or a nice hotel unless somethin else comes available.

And to the marriage crew I took part of my honeymoon there and it was definately nice.