wasaga or gpk spring meet

ok vote wasaga or gpk karting

i will take the wasaga cruise not cause i live close but just think of all the ladies that go to the beach, come on eye candy on the shore and in the lot and in the water it is all win win win…well that is if we have one closer to the warmer weather or another one in the summer

yeah we had one in the cold a couple years back weaves GF was the only girl and she swam with coop_le lmao

Not true, Nicole was there too, and one more girl, I think Matt H’s girlfriend.

I swam with Derek’s girl and Matt!

Jerks. My current girlfriend was there. It was a chilly one but I would do it again as long as timacks doesn’t host it :slight_smile:

lol sorry dan and i dont know about you tom i almost hit you when youjumped out of a store and asked me where i was going lol i think the only person that didnt swim with dereks women was him lol it was a good time i`ll host her again seeing as that was a complete mess then

I do not remember this. Might not have been me lol but I know it was to cold for swimming.

wasaga would be awsome but if we can find a place to slide a bit that would be perfect

it wasn`t on the beach it was up in a restuarant i think when people started swimming if i remember correctly^there was some mountain roads the guys took later at night and silvia_drift flew through a stop sign becuase his breaks where going lmao its a good time up there fun drive

well dan maybe we cna make you happy to there is go karting in wasaga

bastards, it looked cold!! Maybe ill bring nicole again, since it was a huge sausage fest

Paint balling in Wasaga sounds like a great way to let out the son drama on each others asses.

^I like that idea, go enjoy the sun and scenery for a bit during the day, then go blast each other and head home dirty and tired… lol.

yeah i`m down with that to maybe go-karting,cruise,and pantballing or is that a bit much?

too much.

All I want is a meet, bbq, cruise…bye bye lol

Lol, who voted for McDs?

yeah that was a joke ok so most people seem to think cruise paintball,bbq chill so we could do cruise then bbq chill then the ppl that want paintballing we can do that for 3-4hours ppl that don`t want to can go home or chill

im down for a cruise

airport road with a side trip back/forth across Hockley Valley Road