Would you pay $17k for a brand new Crossfire?

Would I, no, because I don’t like the cars. A deal is only good if I want to drive it.

Should you, definitely not, because you change cars more than most people change oil.

uhm, only in the 215 horse non-SRT trim level

The Chrysler Crossfire is a really ghey car.

They also haven’t had the SRT-6 Model available since 2005 according to the website

i would try to get it for 15, but maybe with a 3year 30mile war. but i would rock one.

James, you drive a Jetta :gay2: :wink:

$17K is a pretty good price on a brand new one. Are you driving it / trading it / reselling it?

no

17? really? where?

:word: I have first hand knowledge of gay cars. :rofl:

Maserati Lebaron > Crossfire

I agree with JayS, don’t buy it just because it is on sale. That is something a girl would do, you’re not a girl are you? :stuck_out_tongue:

rwd, 5 spd, 200hp sexy coupe, yeah I’d do it…

THEN SPRAY THE FUCK OUT OF IT :headbang:

nothing sexy about it.

agreed…
if there was some crazy scenario where i could have it for 2k brand new…but couldnt sell it had to drive it…i would say no.
it wouldnt look any worse than if i took a dump all over it

while I am at it. I also haven’t ridden in one of these and dont like the squatting poop look, so also a no.

Definately…

Step 1: Insure said vehicle.
Step 2: Buy for $17k.
Step 3: Drive into tree.
Step 4: Use insurance money to buy a better car.

eh. they’re not too bad…

EDIT: does it have a “giant playing surface”?

looks ugly and is most likely built like shit. :tdown:

Don’t get me wrong, if I saw some insane deal on a car that I’d never drive, but knew I could pick it up and sell it for a profit I would buy it. But you’re not going to buy a crossfire new for 17k, and sell it used for a profit. So if it’s a car you don’t actually want to own, just because it’s on sale doesn’t make it worth it.

The SRT-6 is kinda sharp…hate the base model

its a MB, wow the ignorance on this site is ramped