Srt 6 ?

the dodge magum .

the thing that looks like a station wagon on steriods. Looks and sounds badass, seen a white and a maroon one today :cool:

The Magnum will have an SRT-8 option, so will the 300C

the Crossfire will have the SRT-6 option

Heres the specs

6.1 liter V8
0-60 in 5.0 est
425 hp
dsiplacement went from 5.7 to 6.1
campression ratio to 10.3:1 from 9.6:1
no chrome accents. All trim will be body colored matched.
0.5 inches lower
20 inch wheels wearing goodyear eagle F1 245/45 front and 255/45 rear
4 piston Brembo brakes and bolstered bucket seats
orange painted block with a black painted cylinder head.

The SRT-6 Crossfire will be a 345hp V6, found in the AMG Mercedes.

I believe both cars, SRT-8 and SRT-6 will be automatic only

then it was the srt 8.

another dodge that still looks like a RAM from the front :rolleyes:

also talks about a Dakota SRT-8 with either the 5.7L Hemi, or the 6.1L Mercedes engine

get mercedes quality for half the cost, like already crossfire.
same as the MB roadster ( the 2 seater Kompressor ) thingy but different body… all options same as it
drivetrain/ motor

SRT-6 crossfire comes in a 6spd, mostly all of dodge’s SRT line is manual transmission, not sure about the 300c and magnum tho

pick up a new brochure, i believe they shit canned the manual idea

:ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh: :ugh::ugh:

yup the crossfire is auto only car n driver talked shit about it all day

thats because its a hunk of typical domestic shit.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

:dunno:

No maunal tranny, no care. euro/jap companies dont pull shit like that.

Just like those POS LS1’s
:jerkit: :rolleyes:

:rant: lol

and about the manual tranny on the crossfire… i seen them do a special test drive on some show on comcast on demand and its was a manual, not sure if their keepin it that way or not but it was def cool

no, more like cars that would have been cool as hell if offered with an automatic… like the GTP.

from everything Chrysler has put out… you can can the ideas of a manual tranny SRT-6 Crossfire. It looks like Automatic is the way theyre going… but its a Mercedes tranny, so itll have decent manual shift capabilities

typical european crap right darkstar? :rolleyes:

you don’t see many high end ferraris with manuals anymore ala 575M, and the 360/430 Modena F1, or hell, even Mercedes… only manual they make mates up to their 4 banger SLK/CLK cars.

and your comment on the Grand Prix GTP?

the 2004 GTP Comp-G has an F1 paddle shifter setup which works quite well.

Sport Sedan Market with a clutch setup? 2005 Pontiac G6 (Grand Am) 250hp V6, with a 6spd manual transmission. Will definitely give the Acura TL a nice run.

you are wasting your time. No domestic car will ever be worthy of praise from him. Even when they whoop his ass he still doesn’t give any respect to domestics.

you know whats funny… a lot of people prais VW about their interior… it looks as outdated as my Mustang’s interior which has not been updated since 1994. I mean some VW’s are very nice, but in the same price category (Passat W8) and my Cobra… sorry, but they look about the same in tackyness