01 SS vs 03 Cobra and a few other races

yeah theres a guy i could get a setup from that runs WG pressure in 1/2 and then 3-5/6 whatever your BC is set at… but i just havent been too worried about that, maybe later down the road. i dont normally hammer on my car in 1/2

Same here. My shit is downright dangerous right now in 2nd gear, and it’s not cool (min boost too).

c’mon we all should be past that. it’s just fun now to watch every one cry and bicker … IMO:rofl

pretty much just come on here for the drama now. it’s almost like being a woman and watching day’s of our lives.

i almost can’t wait to get home at night to see who’s crying or complaining.:lol

Zomg, I row gears.

WE DID! We tried calling chuck first to get them to slow down!

after about 1/2 a mile. :retardclap

haha no, dkid seems to find a way to be RIGHT in the way and hold everyone up[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah that one time. So tough with those lips of yours.

Whats the difference i was doing 60 mph and at that point it was a 55. Theres no reason he could have pulled me over. I was trying to help others stay out of trouble. Next time ill just let the cop go and pull them over for doing 25-30 over.

Also at 60mph thats about 30 seconds he was behind me.

doesnt matter. never seen the signs that say “stay RIGHT, EXCEPT TO PASS.” obey the signs. the trooper could have pulled you over, and im sure it was too late for you to be out driving around. argue it all you want, you were in the wrong.

im gonna go out on a whim here and say ive been driving roughly 7 years longer than you… youre not gonna win.

Why would it be too late for me to be driving? Of course youve drivin for longer than me but if he really cared to pull me over then why didnt he?

Its not like its important now anyway.

Lot’s of LOL in this thread. :rofl :rofl

it went from 3 pages to 8 in like two hours…

Oh wtf this thread is weak now. Glad its so easy to get people riled up on here

Lot of this :hug goin’ on.

I hug no one:ninja

Lies all lies.

We weren’t going more than 10 over the speed limit :rofl
I saw the Trooper whip around you to the right then whip around me to the left. I knew he was there. :lol

I was in cruise control at 75 and the cop just drove by me./…

ive had times where im doing 75+ and a trooper just whizzes by me… got passed by a MD state trooper this summer in my gti, i was doing 85, keeping up with traffic and a trooper just went sailing by, no lights, nothing

yah I have had it happen too.