01 SS vs 03 Cobra and a few other races

deff a fun night… i just wish i dressed warmer

not true at all. WRX>intrepid.

you and your track jacket bullshit

I wasnt actually racing you guys:lol

'twas a joke, sir. i dont need none of your attitude.

Whoa, silence from your corner! I will duct tape you to your own car :lol

I think we’re all lucky this big dog wasn’t runnin tonight

http://photos-a.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs035.snc1/3270_88477665438_619760438_2422120_4146558_n.jpg

once you see the new car, you’ll duct tape it to me caus its so small :lol

Wat…

Great everyone… now kramers gettin a big dick

:rofl

yeah. get scared.

yo word of advice to DKID:

when you have a NYS Trooper BEHIND YOU and THE LANE TO YOUR RIGHT IS OPEN, MOVE OVER!

yea that was pretty silly, my tires were screaming, getting ssssideways on the highway. good runs tonight, drews car runs good no doubt. now its time for me to do some mods for this year.

fucking :facepalm

me and nick raced like 3 times.

First time we were freaken dead even from a 60 roll to 150 then he started creeping away…ended up with like a car

2nd race the whole time I had him by less then a car

We got it on video…

I was dropping one more gear this time then last time I raced nick which is why the outcome was better (I hung in there longer) and I was revving it out 500rpms more.

why would he want to do that???//??

fuck your twin turbo nonsense.

sweet! from my angle behind the race you two looked dead even.

the Only clear run it seemed like we got was when I burried my speedo 160+ when the integra broke…It seemed like around 150 I started creeping away from you but I couldnt really tell.

Yah…I didnt mean to jump the last run. I was getting nervous between all the runs and in between cops…the last run me and dave did, I came over the hill and their was a cop that pulled out infront of my on the U-turn and I slammed on my brakes at 145…luckily he didnt see what happened…and I didnt want to keep on running people when my injectors are maxed at 5800rpms and im holding it to 6800…Not like it would add more power with my new injectors its just a safety issue on my new motor which I dont want to blow up.

sometimes I can hook from a 40 roll, sometimes I cant…last night it was too cold

as soon as we hit it I was pretty squarely so I dropped out immediately.

deff. real good races.

I think im learning how to drive it better with this cam…seem’s like the longer I revv it out the harder it pulls.

Maybe its time for some heads/intake manifold and gears :slight_smile:

Wayyyy to cold to hook anything, I actually had my car out for about a half hour, was demolishing the tires even through second.

You guys are nuts doing these 150mph runs around here.