01 SS vs 03 Cobra and a few other races

seems like gears would be your worst nightmare with your traction issues :lol

I would just get drag radials…

4.10 gears with my cam would wake my trap speed up 3-5mph from what it would be now.

we were in canada!

So daves cobra took you it seems?

If so, cool, said that all along…

why do you assclowns keep taking video with these cameras?? Really, its hurts to fucking watch trying to figure out whos who, whats what etc…

Mine as well just record sound because thats all you get out of these…

The second one wasnt to bad but still

anyways, did anyone else get video’s??? I thought thats why their was people riding with other people lol

yes it did…but it wasnt NEARLY as bad as everyone thought…first race he didnt even have a car on my by 150. My nose was at his rear wheel.

Both times from the hit he had to reel me in…he comes around me on the big end around 125+ (go figure, hes got a shit load more torque)

haha yeah, daves car is a torque monster

are you just on summers now?

joey was in the same car i was in but i dont think he was in good enough position to video any runs

That looks fukken stoopid should have never hacked up the front bumper

yah…Im on street tires.

well, I know LKSI was with Dave…I thought he was video taping???

not that i know of. i think it was just pete with you and then possible joey in cazwrx’s car. i dont think anyone in adam’s intrepid was taping

who was in the S4 and the Civic??

yeah car broke last night gonna have her fixed with all new parts so its still being sold. online right now looking at parts gonna get ahold of someone tonight when everbody gets out of work. she’ll be good to go by end of the week. no biggie. oh well at least everything will be good to go when the buyer gets it! i wouldve felt bad if this happened after i sold it so im glad and pist all at the same time.

Needs Cossey’s cam.

Oh yea, Canada, how could I forget.

2 ladiezz were in the S4. and the civic…

did any of these ladies happen to have camera’s? lol

dude that sucks…im sorry.

i guess you gotta pay if your gonna play. but oh well, gotta get her fixed and sold now. need to get out of the honda scene…

and into the DSM scene!!
haha jkjk

sorry for not stoping, i had no idea you broke down until we got back to the lot