02 Audi A4 Tuning Tips?

anybody know what i can do to this thing my friend just got one its Turbo Automatic 4WD, i was thinking is there any possibleway to takeit to a dyno place to tune it even tho its completley stock , theres a buttload of Lag from the turbo under even mild acceleration.

any ideas on first initial engine mods. I want it to accelerate a bit better.

pm orignal drift master
hell do it up

Have the Mass air flow sensor checked out, it might not be the turbo.

revo flash

on my a4 i got the flash and is sick it can be done in 10 min at jrp and they offer a free 5 hr trial

also look in to APR tuning
they are thr best when it comes to a4s

and H2sport

This is a nissan 240 sx forum… go to audizine, there is a button called search, here all you will find is JDM bro’s, no euro love.

Sorry Brownton, while this is a Nissan forum it is more about the love of the auto. So all questions welcome.

My friend had the revo done and it was a great update. the thing is that the A4 is pretty good for not having lag so John might be right, there might be something else that is also going on.

on my 3.2 sline im going to get a ecu tune for it n/a ftw

yea the Air flow sensor eh, just yesterday the coils just went on the car buddy had to spend like 300 to get it fixed.
What exactly is a revo flash though? and how much does it cost. Edit :: Just searched i guess revo flash is likt getting your ECu tuned or somthing, im looking for initial first mods like 200-400 range. just engine mods for now he’s happy with the suspension.

Just trying to lead him to a place where people had answers based on the facts they have learned trough completing these mods themselves.

As for you i-Drift, coilpacks are a very common problem with the B5 A4 and B6, as for the ECU flash, it is a very common early mod simply because it increases hp and torque a very impressive amount, A friend of mine has his B6 done and you could feel the 45hp difference. Other then that, your friend is unfortunately limited cost wise as he may find that some general upgrade are slightly more expensive, but since he has a B5 he should be able to get by fairly enough. You may want to look into a custom air intake, seems to be a common mod among the scene, but I highly suggest you re ask these questions on this website http://www.audizine.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2 as you and your friend will find threads upon threads of VERY useful information regarding your question and many others.

Benson240sx, I respect that the love for cars here is great but in terms of actual help, the fact remains that this is not the greatest resource for this particular question, granted has someone been asking about a 240 then they might be sent here, this is not the case and while we all love cars, it does not mean we ALL (while some of us clearly,) have experience or knowledge of this partially automobile. So while your point is well put and quite true, I still feel that there is much more to be learned somewhere else, and a few quick searches will reveal that.

Browntown I am not on your care bro, Giving the referance of the other site is a great idea.

Just the way you wrote it seems a little harsh with that “button called search” :smiley:
but hey this is just typing, very hard to miss understand.

True… well good luck i-Drift, hope you find some help. Great cars, quattro… you will love it

i changed coils on cylinders 1 and 3 just last winter and trust me when i say the revo flash is def the first thing to do but if u would like to talk more about audi tuning feel free to pm me