02 Z06 Dyno #'s

I’ve been meaning to post in this thread. Peeps aren’t gonna like it. I don’t really care.

Have to agree with Greg here. Not just because he’s a friend either. This community is pretty damn small. Howard/Tony get a lot of hate on this forum from a SHIT load of people that have never dealt with him. They get all this associated hate. Could anyone here name either of them if they were in a lineup? Probably not. I don’t like getting involved with other peoples beef. I’m too old for that shit. I’ve spoken to Tony a couple times, and he isn’t a bad dude. Yea, he seems rough on the net, but half us on here are complete dumbshits on here and cool in person. Everyone has a certain amount of e-thug. I spoke with Tony the other day at the Curtis lumber show. He’s a car dude like everyone else, and defends his friend. Can’t really fault him for that. I guess I never had any bad encounters, and just don’t jump all over the hate bandwagon.

Now whatever with with John and Howard, that’s between them. I consider John a friend and he’s a good dude. But again, I don’t know Howard on any personal level.

Howard dyno’d my Lightning (forever ago) I had no issues. I even spoke to him via email a few times. He didn’t seem like a bad guy. He’s a businessman making money.

But if you have had a shitty situation with someone, then yea I can understand if you don’t like them. If he tuned your car, blew the motor up OK I get it. But most of this hate on the forum comes from people that never ever dealt or even spoken with someone. It’s just retarded if you ask me.

Not saying I love either of them, I just don’t have enough experience to publicly chastise someone or a group if you never met them.

My .02, take it for what it’s worth.