02 Z06 Dyno #'s

LMAO

I’ll have to get one of those sticker from you next time I see ya John. How much each?

oh my god!

I got 15 of them for 50 . If there a hit ill get more made

no they should make more then that…more in the 340-350whp area.

They are a IRS tho so the drivetrain loss is greater on vettes opposed to straight axle f-bodys.

look at it this way…

my car put down 351rwhp/355rwtq with a lousy LS1 (rated at 335hp) with just long tubes and a shitty Y pipe through the stock catback and stock intake…On Morgans dyno.

i want to run this yeller zee oh sick

when im off jack stands, 323 rwhp WATCH THE FUCK OUT!

why is that thing on jack stands anyways?

Id love to have that m12 transmission in my car though.

still waiting for the clutch to go in, hes been on the road non stop so hes had no time to help me get it in, sucks

LOL

Ill say this again …most of u wouldn’t know howard if u walked by him…please show me the countless motors that blew up? Then show me a shop that hasn’t screwed something up…howard will be tuning my new car n ill come play with u haters n see how bad his tunes are…I bet alot of u will be butt hurt…

So funny still to this day u guys HATE on a guy who has a business n makes money…yet most of u have NEVER dealt with him…

Hey death who tuned your car? And where is it? Oh yeah getting a new motor…must be a shit tuner

First and foremost example, his Jersey Shore brodude’s ZR1.

more examples are out there, and someone who gives more shit that I do will reply with them.

He makes money, thats fine… but for how long. Seems like a lot of his work is headed south fast. no pun intended.

Most of us haven’t dealt with him for good reason. My standards are higher. I will not associate, socially or commercially to people who act like and carry themselves like he does. Simple as that. Many people I guess look past all that, which is not my problem, its theirs.

I’ve been meaning to post in this thread. Peeps aren’t gonna like it. I don’t really care.

Have to agree with Greg here. Not just because he’s a friend either. This community is pretty damn small. Howard/Tony get a lot of hate on this forum from a SHIT load of people that have never dealt with him. They get all this associated hate. Could anyone here name either of them if they were in a lineup? Probably not. I don’t like getting involved with other peoples beef. I’m too old for that shit. I’ve spoken to Tony a couple times, and he isn’t a bad dude. Yea, he seems rough on the net, but half us on here are complete dumbshits on here and cool in person. Everyone has a certain amount of e-thug. I spoke with Tony the other day at the Curtis lumber show. He’s a car dude like everyone else, and defends his friend. Can’t really fault him for that. I guess I never had any bad encounters, and just don’t jump all over the hate bandwagon.

Now whatever with with John and Howard, that’s between them. I consider John a friend and he’s a good dude. But again, I don’t know Howard on any personal level.

Howard dyno’d my Lightning (forever ago) I had no issues. I even spoke to him via email a few times. He didn’t seem like a bad guy. He’s a businessman making money.

But if you have had a shitty situation with someone, then yea I can understand if you don’t like them. If he tuned your car, blew the motor up OK I get it. But most of this hate on the forum comes from people that never ever dealt or even spoken with someone. It’s just retarded if you ask me.

Not saying I love either of them, I just don’t have enough experience to publicly chastise someone or a group if you never met them.

My .02, take it for what it’s worth.

You are somewhat right. I havent meet those two. but this is why I hate:

Close friends I would trust with my life, have told me BOTH of them are people I should not associate with. That they are generally not someone they would call a good person. Infact howard straight up said “I wont help you at all” and hung up like a 13 year old on them. When they wernt asking for help they are actually trying to introduce themselves.

The physical attitude Tony and his brother carry in public doesnt jive with me either. I remember physical threats being made by them, to close friends of mine by both of them.

Wreckless driving, and general actions in public by Tony; 190 bombs to look cool, fucking a relationship with someone over hearsay then destroying their property.

The list goes on. Its like reading about Lindsey Lohan, about all the fucked up things she has done… without knowing her its easy to NOT respect them and NOT want to meet them and call them a friend.

The “so and so is soooo much different in real life than the internet” shit is fucking old. Look at the beef Brett and I used to have on here. We gave eachother a shot in public and have a mutual respect for eachother now and look forward to hanging out when chances come up. BUT the difference is, he may talk shit on the internet, but he doesnt mean any real harm in his words, doesnt puff his chest and make it seem like he will try to sucker punch you in the face at a bar somewhere, doesnt brag about doing dumb childish shit, isnt going through court battles over felony’s because of dumb fucking decisions he made, would lend a hand to help someone out if need be, doesnt think he is king shit in public, would give most decent people a chance at friendship, again the list goes on. He is a normal guy, that many people can and do respect. Those other two, well just arnt.

A long time ago someone I respected greatly told me “it takes a thousand at-a-boys to erase a single fuck up”. So far all i see are fuck ups from them both, and only a small hand full of at-a-boys.

o no what did i miss?

Your period… son of a bitch we are going to have to get married now aren’t we?

I don’t like them, they don’t like me. End of story.

I dont care about Howards tuning, money, cars, business, bitches, fame, whateverrr. I dont like him because of the way he comes off to people, how him and his crew are so much better then everyone else and no one better say shit about it

I’ll write my list later