funny how the lets trash howard at redline topic is locked

u guys on here are something else…there isnt a tuner in the fu@kin united states or world for that matter that hasnt made a mistake…we are all human…sh!t happens…tony came on and told u guys why the jeep blew up…thats not a tuner or builder fault…all i gotta say is he tuned my little 320 hp gto (which i dont see his numbers high at all)…and ive fu@ked up quite a few cars and bikes for that matter from around here…yes maybe alittle spray with it but hey everyones got a adder…plus the ricers are down 1800 lbs on all the american cars…

bottom line is why trash someones business when there isnt a person here or anywhere that hasnt made a mistake in life…grow up…ull never ruin howards business cause hes already built it to be stand up…the guy makes loot between the 2 business’s…MUST BE DOIN SOMETHING RIGHT

Where did this come from?? :lol

And yeah, his dyno in my experience doesnt read low. My car put down a WHOPPING 277whp, but went 11.82…

This thread is absolutely pointless. The thread was locked a few weeks ago because no one cares.
Obviously Howard has a good/bad reputation to different people because it’s all opinion based. Locking this thread as well since there’s no point to bringing up an old argument.

1800lbs is a bit much, by the way. My Skyline is 3700lbs, which I believe is more than just about anybody’s car here.