02 Z06 Dyno #'s

Hey greg, hows driving your daddys truck everyday? Get your own and stop calling it yours. Told you 3 times my oil pump failed. Nothing to do with the tune. The tune on the gto was real good. Pretty sure theres pics of how well that was running. You’ve had a new car for years since your tt vetter and fox body ls3 tt car blaj blah, havent seen any. Your boyfriend howards a cocky peice of shit and is an all around bad person along with the faggot friends hes always with.

Yep.

Ah yes, dead on tune. Runs fantastic. Told him it needed an exhaust leak welded. That would fix the flashing CEL’s, stalling, smoking like hell. 2 minute weld, spark plug change and 500$ later it still runs like a bag of cocks.

clueless

Exactly. I saw tony at the valley running his mouth about having the fastest car there and nothing could touch him. Just so happens an F1 300c was there and beat him by half a second and he left after the run.

The viper deal, countless other stories ive heard etc.

Spoke to howard at the lot one night and he was trying to tell me about my car and what it needed and how it needed to be tune and when i corrected him on something he thought he knew he got all butt hurt and said “oh yeah, im wrong. I dont tune 1000whp cars for a living”, and walked away.

Howard Tanner operates Redline for a hobby. It does not make him money, or need to. It shows in his attitude towards customers, and potential customers…

When I did not know any better, I exchanged a few emails with him about looking at the tune on my Corvette. His responses were arrogant and made me feel like my business was not worth his time. Thankfully, a WELL respected member on here informed me that he’s been known to lock customers computers on them, without permission. That was the deal breaker right there. I met him in person shortly after, and were in an argument almost immediately. Tried to tell me that widebands were not for use on the street. Whatever. I hung out at his shop for a bit while a friend was getting his car dyno’ed (pre dyno, before Redline worked on it)…

Howard managed to launch the car off of the dyno (this has happened to RESPECTED forum members on here, I’ll let them mention it if they want), and his ‘techs’ performed some work on the car that had to be totally redone by another person. Since that, I’ve heard about him disrespecting/fucking over a few people. But I kept my mouth shut…until I informed him that I had my Corvette for sale and accused me of talking shit on the internet about him (which I had not). But, since that email, I steer people clear of him on the forums and in real life.

And for the dude asking about how many motors he’s popped, I can think of 3 right off of the bat, and one car having the throttle body fall off going down the highway.

-T

A kid with an 99 SS had redline do heads, cam, inrake etc and he got it back after months of waiting and said it ran like shit, howard was an awful person to deal with and he was getting rid of it asap. Sbardy and adam were there when he stopped at hibridge with it that night and told us how bad it was. Kid has never seen shift518 and had no prior beef with howard. Another normal person being bent over by redline.

everyone is wrong for hating on howard , he dont blow people off w.t.f is wrong with all of us . if the world had more people like him we would all be dead …

Not trying to argue with you, but I think a lot of the hate for Howard and Redline comes from the fact that just about all the active users do infact know somebody that was fucked over by Howard. Has he touched any of my stuff no, but I do know people he has screwed over, so I will definetly tell anybody I meet that are thinking about going to his shop to stay away.

Yep.

Can someone please give me REAL good results they had there? As in exceeded expectations, due to my interaction with them, I utterly cant believe any of this could be real in this thread. No joke. And if there details and facts, about the car and the personable side of it, WITH EVIDENCE OR SOMEONE ELSE THAT CAN BACK YOU… I will call you a fucking lair until proven otherwise.

A client of mine at the gym, Dropped Viper RT/10 it a coper color, off at redline last August for exhaust/nitrious/tune, still does not have it back yet almost a year, great service lol.

I could do that for him in a 3 days time. Tell your buddy to bring it over. lol

Ask Jammer.richie . And a few others how they did

thats because its not a vette. If it was a c6 z06 it would have a week turn around time.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denooyerperformancedivision/5938491271/in/photostream

http://www.flickr.com/photos/denooyerperformancedivision/5938491271/in/photostream[/IMG]

Take a look at The flicker account of some of the builds Howard has done. The Motion and HTR work is Bullet Proof.

www.shift518.com/album.php?albumid=159

none of your pictures or links work…