02 Z06 Dyno #'s

Like redlines cars.

cause the motors are built by lingenfelter , and or g/m performance any idiot can slap shit together. if he was building the motors doubt they would do anywheres near there

EXACTLY what I have been saying since they started.

They are a bunch of expensive brochanics. They flip through a catalog, pick out the parts and bolt them on. Get some fancy stickers printed out and slap them on the valve covers, airbox lids and charge pipes… fooling idiots into thinking they actually made the parts.

The shit in bold is because the parent company produced the parts and he and his techs installed them. Sure since they do a lot of them, maybe they are a contributor to the R&D on them, but my hunch (just knowing a little bit about how manufacturers work) Procharger and the like send THEIR people out to their shop/cars and do their research… as he sits over their shoulder arms crossed and watches. Compare it to professional motocross, James Stewart isn’t wrenching on his bikes, and going into the shop to make the parts. He rides it, says what he likes and doesn’t like, and a team or 30-100 other people at Yamaha are sent on location and do all the WORK.

The bottom line is I have ZERO DOUBT I could have a brand new, clean as a wistle, un molested, un rusted, every bolt is mint car dropped off at my shop, with 2 pallets of parts in the same condition, bolt it together and park it right next to their shit… nobody would notice, well they would see the lack of gaudy painted interior parts and failline stickers missing under the hood.

They are big, because they cater to customers with bank accounts… and no skills, resources, or in most cases knowledge to pull it off themselves. I have run into LOTS of people with $100K mod’ed cars that dont even understand the difference between a turbocharger and a supercharger, and dont even know which one they have under the hood! Look at Underground motorsports and the lambo, F car and other higher end cars. They make serious money, have serious customers, for the most part leading their market… but guess what they are MAKING all the parts… not buying/getting handed them and slapping a stick over them. I know there is lots of controversy with UGP also, which I dont follow since they have ZERO to do with anything going on locally. Which is why the RLMS shit is a problem, because its here, we see it at shows, lot meets, at our track, on the street, knocks on our doors, etc.

what is the issue with UGR… aka UnderGround Racing?

ive only heard bad stuff in regards to Heffner performance.

Nothing I guess… Who were the ones being dickheads at the texas mile thing this year, the video of them shit talking in the parking garage. I thought it was them? Like i said i dont follow them at all so i bet i am mistaken.

UGR is very respected.

Was just some camaraderie between Titan and UGR.

It looked more like a bunch of bullSHIT to me.

tx2k11. it was a non affiliated person that goes by “johnvon” on supraforums, running his mouth to Nero (owner of Titan motorsports) using peoples UGR Gallardos to call out nero in his stock motor, TT gallardo. putting it up against 1000+ awhp UGR cars… either way, it doesnt make undergound look bad, jus tmakes “johnvon” look lke a tool.

dude is a tool, has nutswingers tho

because he put some jet engine on his ZX14 he is all that is man.

Corrected dyno numbers FTL.

nick ur funny…u run ur mouth about the dumbest shit…stop driving my dads truck? lol good one bro i pay half the payments on it…it was bought purposely for me for track and my dad to do his repairs on our rental properties…as for the gto dude are u serious…ur fuckin friend destroyed the car…that shit was never there when i had it…oh and if u remember it has timing pulled and fuel added for the nos so alittle rich i would say is gonna be normal mister know it all car guy…even funnier when ur buddy came to buy the car and i told u it was done at redline boy u had no issues then and encouraged him to buy it…

u wanna talk about what people have lol…my busa has more into ,nicer and faster then any car ull ever own…not to mention my bmw s1000 isnt to shabby…and yes i bought a car is bought and paid for…as soon as it get on a truck to be shipped from oklahoma itll be seen…

its funny ur only come back u can ever come up with is stop driving ur dads truck…come on bro maybe u need to actually know me before u talk ur garbage…u own one car…ur shit blows up u had to drive ur moms car so where do u feel like ur such a baller and a man of 1000 cars…u really need new material ur shit is getting old

and i agree with ryan…just because someone walks around with alittle attitude or because they go to the gym and walk around like there strong doesnt give anyone reason to judge…tony and his brother are good dudes and have always been good with me…dont get me wrong i was alittle weary about tony and his brother when i first met them…but after 10 minutes of talking to him i knew he was a good kid…just cause someone is cocky or walks with a attitude dont mean there not good people…i come off to alot of people as a huge asshole but yet ill be the first person to try and help any person that asks me for it…

same with howard…so he comes off with a attitude…so what…go sit and talk to him for 20 minutes and see how ho really is…as for i know how people think about me that dont know me im very standoffish with people too till i know them and see there not gonna be another asshole who wants to talk a bunch of shit about me not knowing me…howard knows alot of people talk there shit so why should he be mr nice right off?

same goes for half the people i see post on here…i think half this sight is full of douchebags…but funny after ive actually got to meet a few i actually see there alright people…just sayin u should know someone and interact personally with them before u bash someone or there business

well krazy as for proof here my experience…i brought my car to howard for a tune…he made some baseline pulls and got a idea where we were at…now mind u this is my first time meeting howard…he kept me right next to him the whole time and kept showing me the changes he made and the results…howard had me car running perfect and getting great gas mileage…well i decided i wanted to go nos…called him up told him it was installed…howard said he bring it down let me make some changes so we r safe…went there and for no charge howard pulled timing,added fuel and gave me a few free runs on dyno to make sure i would have no issues on the bottle…i sprayed the dog shit out of that car…i used prolly 4 lbs at one shot racing motorcycles up alt 7…never had a issue once with…so with me howard was very good to me and helped me anytime i needed it…he even installed a lower temo thermostat while it was there no charge…seems like a alright guy to me…

gregg i have yet to really meat you so i cant judge charector . ya seam to know your shit , my first encounter wit howard was with my 93 camaro . i had a serious no2 motor put together and i had howard tune it , it was never right fter countless attempts and no result i had a mail order tune done and the car never ran better . howard told me to POUND SALT and that it was my car and not his tune . so after a few yrs go by and now im ready to get a tune done on my current car , i talked wit howard at the lot and he blew me off and i had tony talk to him . so fuck him . as far as tomny goes i thought the same about him when i met him and worked on his lightnings and other familys cars , he is a cocky aggogant pile of shit that will be cool to ya in front and run his gums behind ya . alllll this bullshit we say about howard tony tells him just so that he looks better in howards eyes . i only started getting ruthless about it when howard and tony came to my shop and tryed to threatin me lol fuck them , then came and threatend me in front of my kids at a point where i couldnt say anything cause of my kids . i dont kjnow if ya have kids so ya may not know what i mean by that staement . buttt i wasnt getting my kids upset by saying anything to howard and his 12 jacked up apes with him . howard is a pussy and refuses to talk to me and settle anything and untill that happens i will continue to run my gums . if u feel im being unruly then go for it but i have my reasons and ill stick to him . i know every sop has a problem here and there and if had good luck with him im glad but there is a list a mile long that hasnt and on dumb shit as well

Howard Tanner has made his own bed, and now it does not want to sleep in it. IMO, everything has ran it’s course-“we” don’t like him, he does not like us. Now, “us” being a small car community where most of our members work for a living and are on a budget, all we can do is steer other potential victims away from him.

John, considering that he’s called you, came to your work, and blown up in front of you, I’d consider a restraining order against him. Bitch move? No-it’s simply a step in protecting yourself. Again, people that work for a living need to continue to work, and we don’t need people coming to our work, starting confrontation, etc. Plan B would be you and him talking one on one, but that would never happen (because of him).

Cry about it greg. Youre the biggest baby i know. I told him redline sucked when he bought the car and tried to steer him away from it cause it looked beat. Whos the one who blew their dads new truck up racing it on the way home from florida? Maybe howard and your faggot friends tuned that too. The difference here is i am 23, your like 37 and still drive his truck. You bought your busa built already, then decided to rebuild it and its still not running what it was supposed to. No clue why you want yo go faster seeing as you crash it and cant handle what it has to begin with. My oil pump failed and broke. My motor and parts were paid for long before that issue came up. My installer has been busy, not my fault its taking time and i dont mind waiting for quality, something redlines not possible doing. You like to brag that you have a truck thats not yours, a bike built by someone else and a new bike the bank owns? Wow. I hope i can be a 37 year old bouncer someday, we already established i bring it more than you being a pizza boy. Get over yourself. You used to be cool but have progressed into an asshole.

Deth let Gregg be .it ain’t him that is the prob who cares if he is rockin dada shit

Its the fact that i never said shit directly to him about any of his vehicles he owns and he jumps right to thinking he knows what happend with my car and why when after telling him 10 times he still thinks it was my tuners fault when it cleary was not the case. Gets old and annoying.

Hey nick let’s discuss this face to face

:rofl :rofl oh, ok greg.