02 Z06 Dyno #'s

He was generalizing the fault.as in all motor misshapps ain’t in the tune

No he wasnt. We’ve had the convorsation before and for some reason its still my tuners fault according to him my oil punp failed. It gets old hearing it when ive kindly corrected 10 times to the same person. I have no beef with greg, but if someone runs their mouth to me, im giving it right back.

Even funnier nick u go on here and out in person talking shit about me which u wont do to my face but ur so called friends tell me about it and u make dumb ass remarks like oh im 37at and and a bouncer lol…yep I am a bouncer Nope 34I get it right …I work three jobs buddy that’s why I have what I have…lol u talk about me having my motor built…so what u didn’t build ur shit box either…regardless what it runs still faster then ull ever have…

I see other places in ur life where u should spend money instead of on ur car…

Slomarro good talking to u

Well then I dont know what to say

Same here . I forgot to ask ya. Ya know Kelly and Lisa kryiznowsi ? Well Kelly is now a camocho

Thanks greg, ill take my financial advice from someone else. I will say exactly the same stuff to you in person, as i have multiple times at the tattoo shop. I am not intimidated by you whatsoever. I work 3 jobs as well, cool? I have nothing bad to say about you to anyone. Someone mentioned you got a new car the other day, cant even remember who it was and i said “ill believe it when i see it”. Not in reference to thinking you didnt have money for one but in meaning that you’ve been talking about buying a new car for a long time and havent. Anything else?

for the NOS, is it a dry kit or a wet kit?

4lbs of nitrous in one night isnt anything to go home about.

I was putting 30lbs of nitrous through my car every other weekend. I have thrown 10 bottles through it in less then 8 months. Guess what? Im not redline tuned.

and BTW, doing dyno pulls on a nitrous car WITHOUT pulling out the plugs and checking them, is bad. A GOOD tuner, will do a pull, then pull plugs and get a ACCURATE reading. With nitrous cars, you cant just go by a dyno wideband reading. It might be fine at first, but its not nearly as accurate as reading actual plugs. My tuner pulled plugs and the thing runs like a rapped ape on the bottle.

you can tell the timing by the heat strap on the plugs and the heat range on the porcelain.

Lol dude those plugs were pulled n checked numerous times

John im better with faces then names

you should have stated that.

Thats the shit people look for in a good tuner man. Someone that goes beyond just reading a screen.

was your nitrous kit a wet or dry kit?

Wet

ok so my next question is why the hell was fuel added, on a wet nitrous kit? Wet nitrous kits add fuel through a solenoid. You DO NOT add fuel on a wet kit through a tune… You dont tune for them other then timing and afr.

Adding fuel through a tune, and through the solenoid will 100% cause what that pic of the GTO looks like.

not always true dude

?? what are the circumstances where its not, other then just to bandaid a lean spike or something?

the baindaid is sometimes needed orr when ya dont wanna sen a buch down the intakes throat ya add the fuel thru injectors and lean out the nozzle / its not suttin i would do but it has its advantages sometimes

doesnt that completely defeat the purpose of having a wet kit then to begin with? If you are adding fuel through the computer, why not just make it a dry kit? IMO it would be harder to tune through the pcm, and the solenoid then just one or the other, right?

it is a waste of time buttt it is done .

+1

Car never looked like that when I had it…kid destroyed car…nick even said the kid lost oil pressure in it at some point…he don’t take care of it