Redline motorsports Dyno

hi, my friend is interested in dynoing his car at redline but i was not able to get a hold of the owner via phone so if anybody knows how much 3 pulls cost or 2 cause he has bad luck on the 3rd pull. thanks

car in question is an oldsmobile quad4.

a quad 4 why bother

i was just on the phone w/ howard 1 min ago, email him and he will get back to you faster than phone, or call him 355 8460 right now, they are there working on something as we speak!

cool, what his email address tony?

Go to his site. Its on there.

howard@redline-motorsports.net

thanks! sent him an email!

can howard do a dtc reflash to cancel codes and set comp for speedo and trq converter variation ???

im sure he can

why are you dynoing a quad 4?

Probably for the same reason you put money into a GTP or why I spend $60K on a kit car. Because we can and want to.

i would deficate in my pants and shake it out my pant leg befoe i would spend 85 bucks to dyno something like that. oh and btw it wasnt a gtp but your messing with 60k kit cars so i guess you can call it a gtp.

Just choice words you used about someone’s car when the same could be said about your by someone else. Opinion or not it’s just fucking low, really. Too many assholes on the net in other shit forums bashing peoples choice of car to tune which may be their pride and joy for all you know. We don’t need any more of said assholes in here, plenty of other places to do so and PLENTY of other things to be an asshole about and pass off as funny.

Im not bashing his choice of car to tune. What mods have been done to it? If it just has a cold air intake im saying is it really worth the 100 bucks to get it dynod? Im probably the only person here who does fwd gm builds so im entitled to my opinions.