03 Evo 8 tune results

youre mecca of imports disowned you guys. NOPI dropped off after they realize that market is dead but others try to keep it going.

i was just trying to figure out why that was my reasoning.

youll never ever replace displacement. it will always make more power in the end period

youre caught up in PSI…PSI means shit!!! Its volume of air cause as we all know 16psi from say my 88mm isnt no where near the same as say 30 psi from a 35r

efficiency has alot to do with how much power you make and what fuel. the more efficient it is the more power it will make. thats proven for years.

the imports being muscle of today…thats a BS statement, they dont make torque, torque is muscle.

alot mainly most think i hate imports, i dont hate imports that has nothing to do with any of this. it comes down to i wanted to know a real reason why every single time someone with a import says well that was on my pump gas tune and not race gas. where as majority of turbo v8s run on 93 and make huge numbers without being on the ragged edge.

i dont give two shits about irwin car show, was there once doubt ill be there again.

now as for comparing weight and power to a domestic. why does a car that weighs 2k and make 500 hp go 10.5 @130 and why does a 4k domestic that makes 500 go 10.5 @ 130…if a setup was so great then why isnt the 2k less weight go almost 2 seconds faster?

again i just wanted to know why is it such a huge deal and claimed necessity to run race gas to make power under 800 whp