03 sxt vs cobalt ss

Well we were coming back from my friends house cuz we had to be up early for the autox but here is the run down.

well 3 runs first run i hear him punch it as i punch it pull 1.5 cars and stay there til 110. 2nd run 3 quick honks great jump 1.5 cars all the way to 110 again. 3rd run 3 quick hongs again he gets a good jump my clutch isnt liking the racing anymore slips i start pullin him in shift cltuch slips agian pulls me to his front door and pull on him again once it grabs power shift 4th and it didnt slip…wierd and pull him to by front door and shut out.

The car still needs to be leaned out and runnin 6lbs.

overall very sastified with the car. since it is only a neon. need to fix some stuff and get the other things setup. hoping for a 13second pass by mid oct!

cool

neat

haha its good for a 2nd gen noun i guess…considering the noun isnt suppose to beat that car

but seriously the race was against tt&l

noun? :rofl: and whats tt&l? two tits & lube?

interesting…good job grind.

doesnt every Cavalier SS owner know the rims weigh the car down so much?

that car needs to be put to a hault in production, its not doing well

mid 14’s? built shortblock? its not a bad performer

tt&l = two turtles and lettace!

like i said earlier i ran a 9.59@71.1 on 4.5 lbs i am runnin 6 right now so i need to get to keystone soon once i get the regulator built and retuned. stock shortblock good for 275tq before it pops dont see me runnin more than 9lbs which would put me about 200whp

Was it the supercharged 2.0L 205hp SS or the 2.4L 171hp SS?

2.0 supercharged ss. I have less power but i also have less weight. weight > power

Cool, just wondering. I seems alot of people think just b/c its an SS it has the supercharged motor in it.

Why in the hell would they make 2 different versions of the SS

its gm you can never understand what they do supposevely they are setting themselves up to do a 2.4 turbocharged ecotec

This is the cobalt SS supercharged with the s/c ecotec 2.0L making 205hp
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/cobaltss10.jpg

This is the cobalt ss with the n/a 2.4L ecotec making 171hp
http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/Cobalt1222.jpg

both look like a restyled cavilier

differant wings= :greddy2:

i like them

everyone gets pissed because there it like no aftermarket for them…

i wonder what clear tail lights would look like on the Cavalier SS

the same as they do on every other car… ricey :doh: