04 GTP Rear 02 delete

That is correct, it will not pass a test. No emissions for me but I have gone to a catted ZZP DP so I could get it past the visual this year. I will most likely be switching back to the 3" catless in the spring.

yeah. thats what i ran into when i tried with my GTP.

the carred zzp DP flows pretty well… i doubt you’ll see much from going back to the non-catted pipe.

you don’t remove the code, its still there but its switched to a no report status

<-- has a tuner, has a grand prix, has passed emissions

I might just end up going with the ZZP headers and do some more moding if I keep it much longer.

2008 G8 pricing is getting pretty tempting.

yeah they are. we got a few at work. the blue color is badass.

Stryker blue… drool.

I think its an 09 only color though :dunno: I am tempted to hold out a year or so until the 09’s drop.

its all red tag/employee pricing. its not gonna drop. only leeway you really have is incentives. and i bet they are still decent right now

Thats strange, I have my rear o2’s completely disabled and removed, Cat codes, heater circuits… all disabled via HPTuners… and my emissions tests pass just fine.

Granted I dont know how much different the E40 PCM on my Ls2 is, but cant be that far off…

its the same. I have HP tuners, and deleted the Rear o2 from the PCM, no problems here. You dont need the Sim from ZZP plus as said before it wont work