05 Evo VIII Build

black hpc for me.

plans?

and.

ride please?

The only plans I have this summer is to get retuned, hopefully up the boost to ~30psi, and possibly replace my transfer case with a shep or TRE t-case. Maybe a few other little mods here and there but no big builds or anything…that I know of lol

:nod

It’s scary. To be quite honest.

Oh I bet it is. Riding in my friend’s 350whp fd, scares me. Cannot imagine 200 more hp…

I must feel.

Sometimes I forget how fast it is, cause he drives it so conservitavely. But every once in a while… JEEEEEZUZ.

sick evo!

question… how do you get inspected? PM me if you don’t feel like telling all.

hey! my gears are exposed and you never mentioned this to me… I’m ordering a cover now!

Nice man!

Thanks for all of the nice comments!

Josh,

Let me know when you’re going to be going to Moon - I’d happily make the trip with you. Glad to see you made it to shift.

June 27th, probably leaving my house around 9am, Seth said he’d like to have the car there around noon. Let me know if that works for you!

Yeah I can make that work. Drop me a pm or txt me and let me know where you wanna meet up on that morning.

lookin good josh… new wheels look sick…

cant wait to see the numbers with the new tune!!!Good luck

I didn’t know you knew Mellon Shawn…I’ve hung out w/ the gent. several times. Interesting guy to say the least. How do you know him?

so u have an AEM, do u live in NY? if so how the hell are u going to pass inspection? i have heard of ecu swaping with like a stock evo, but first u have to know someone with a stock evo of the same year, then u have to know the place u are getting it inspeced at and they have to be cool with it, and for me, thats a huge PITA!!!

Trust me, it wasn’t easy.

He is a 3SI guy with a DSM. :slight_smile: He is part legend on 3SI and one of the nicest people you’d meet but you knew that. We used to chit chat quite a bit but lost touch after he had some engine issue and I stopped driving my car. We been talking about him flying into NYC to hang ou with the NY3SI crew.

Small world. :slight_smile:

It’s called the Bronx and $100

:lol

Nooo Shawn. Not this time.

ill see if my guy in poughkeepsie can do anything for inspections for the Evo, maybe an 03 LANCER.

um ok. not the answer i was looking for but…