05 saab 9-2x aero

I have been working with my sister and Fuccillo and a few places in Rochester. I have also found a few really good deals from River Side Audi down in the city. But I’m not sure about another Audi.

As for financing I need to be able to trade my car in. I don’t want to deal with trying to sell private party.

How about you STFU and try and do some work Jay Wench…:spank:

I have a 92 Crown Vic if you want it :gotme:

:frowning:

I like em, almost bought one myself. Seems a bit high on the price though.

http://www.nextcar.com.au/i.subaru.impreza.2006.WRX.int.05sep.jpg

Yeah. Big difference :rolljerk:

(Yes this is a euro spec in the lower pic, but it’s exactly the same as mine)

yeah, all that heated leather (thats not an option on the impreza) is ghey… and those oem hids are totally lame.

saab has the cold weather package, the impreza requires you to eat a microwave burrito to heat the seats.

Really?? You might want to check again.

06 and 07 have a limited package with a sunroof, and heated leather seats.

As for the HIDs, I said INTERIOR

I really think zerodaze is thinking more about the earlier wrx interiors that were not too desireable. Just a thought.

Jeller

Sure the earlier ones were pretty bare bones. I’m simply stating that there are very few differences between the two cars.

God damn it!!! Someone just find me a WRX wagon and bitch about this crap later…:lolham:

truth

“The interior is reworked and has received extra acoustic insulation, with particular attention paid to the firewall, carpeting, roof, and rear window seals. The main piece of the dash is shared unchanged with the Subaru versions, while the door panels, lower dash, and seats are unique to the 9-2X. Saab’s Active Head Restraints have been incorporated into the front seats, unlike the Recaro seats in the WRX. The rear suspension arms are in aluminum, with further reduction of unsprung weight achieved by using plastic in place of heavier components, bushings separate to the Saab, and the dampers recalibrated. The steering has been made more responsive and exact in the ‘Aero’ by using the steering rack shared by the STI version of the WRX, which features a quicker steering ratio, more rigidly mounted steering hardware and stiffer chassis bushings.”

i would take the saab over the subaru version.

jay, if there were model years that crossed, then you would be right… but from what i remember when my old lady was buying her car (the last year of the 9-2x), they did not offer the limited package for the impreza. it would seem that they have taken all of those saab goodies and moved them over to the impreza now.

I like saabs, and I like subarus, but they should never have had kids together.

the saabaru is an embarrassment to both companies, IMO.

I kind of see where you are coming from, I really would like to find a WRX wagon in sonic yellow…