05 TVS GTO M6

Still dead set of messing with that?

Theres no spray on the car…we can run sometime…as soon as I have it finished…lol

Gonna need a smaller pulley on that gto after the 300 is finished.

Nice looking car!

death is mean, always beatn up us ls fagz

I have a slow car, i need to at least talk up the one fast modeen mopar within 150 miles once in a while.

hahaa worrrrrd, thanks for textn be mak by the way, mean mopar owner…

Fuck ls cars !!! All the owner ls guys swallow

Fuck your tits meat pawz!

whats done to the rear end/suspension on it. i hope there is a pedders rear suspension setup or something, otherwise it must be sloppy.

na.

nice GTO…must move out pretty good

I have a complete 6.0l. Forged internals gone for it

You will kill me. I know what’s done.to.your car. Robbie spilled the beans at work.

I know he will kill me. There is not many ppl around platts that will even play around.with there car.

Pedder drag bags at home. Car handles fine, having 18s and already rolled fenders only can go with a stiffer spring. Already eats Yeh outside.of.the.tire

id run it for fun some time

LOL…Robbie has a big mouth. Its cool. You really don’t wanna until you get your suspension taken care of anyway. This thing is more race car than street car now and will hook pretty good even on asphalt. I’ll bring it by when it’s ready.

U have a 6.0 with forged guts ??? I now own the black z !!! I have a 413 ready to go for it but I like having more .

lol that car is the new official shift whore. Dibs on buying it back when your tired of it.

Buy the 94 !!! As a roller stock rear , w/t56 tranny