05 TVS GTO M6

Suspension will be put off for a bit. I need to get it to hook up but just ordered my cam a few days ago, heads coming very soon. Hopefully 620+ after that, maybe some meth to cool it. I will have to swing by one day with Joy and see the beast.

I have a 6.0l with 79k on it complete motor. Down to the shortblock right now. I got ride of my callies crank, rods, pistons. No more forged stuff.

Im always down. I know you dont live anywhere near me.

thanks man. Goes pretty good, if i can get it to hook up down low

Cam it , pulley it , e85 for fuel !!! More power than adding heads most of the time …unless there high dollar heads .

wanna trade wheels I have a set of ROH Drift Rs 188 189?

Afrs or trickflow. Maybe even patriot heads. I want.e85 but the closest place from hear is lake.george

look up Tony Coppola at coppola motorsports hes in malta.

Also check out PRC Heads from Texas Speed and Performance. Tony is also a dealer for them I believe. I am running there stage 2 LS6 heads mileld down to 59cc from 64cc. on my 04 with these heads and a 228R cam also from Texas Speed and Performance I made 405RWHP and 395RWTQ. could have made more if cam degreed a little different and if it was not as hot and humid the day of the tune.

AFR and Trickflows are great heads if you want to make really big power and also want to spend a lot on them you can get a set of PRC from around 12-1300 and they flow great.

I like prc heads. Texas speed it the bomb. I’m looking to forge this ls2 crank the.boost up with maybe some meth or.bottle.feed it to cool it. I would like to have 750+ with forge internals, big cam, good heads. For now heads and cam and maybe some giggle.juice

I have the NX Proton Plus kit in my car now with a 75 shot have not used it yet have not had time to fill it. will tune it with nitrous next year.should be around 525 with spray. If you have any interest in NX products I have ben sponsored by them for 3 years. Talk to Ryan Lewis if you call them tell them Ted Huban with the 2004 GTO from NY sent you his name