05OrangeSS vs Samsara

let it go man, no juice or meth or water. Turboxs UP, invidia DP, Borla Hush CB, (recently)K&N short ram, and off the shelf COBB stg. 2. < thats “how the hell i beat you”

Of course there are many other “mods” that were not how the car came from factory, but nothing that makes a big deal by itself.

I was acting all stupid about this because you have no decent reason for a rematch. If you had a power making mod that was going on your car, you could ask for a rematch, but just because you think ALL stock turbo WRX’s have NO top end AT ALL is rediculous.

What people should know is…I gained the TOP END with the intake I put on about 1 week ago. I had the stock box when I ran that primer gray CRX, I died in the upper speeds. The first person I ran with the intake was STEALTH, and it was as high speeds. If you look at the dyno chart of the STI on the K&N website they gain power above 4G’s…15whp. I thought that was a rather stout claim, but bought it because if it was shit I could send it back for more R&D. Obviously, I gained tons of top end. My car feels much different now. On that last run against ORANGESS I thought I was gonna lose, as soon as 4th broke ~4500 I got this boost that I didn’t expect. I put me back in my seat a little, and definatly noticed it. And thats when I came back from even/down 1/8 of a car to up ~1-2 cars. You probably had a better view so maybe you could tell me how much I pulled.

Is that enough info for you? comprende? I dont see the problem here.