05OrangeSS vs Samsara

better get this shit on tape cause we all wanna see this

Understandable and I didnt ask to be involved at all. I just asked a question…“why does it matter?” It’s not like either car is near the top of the chain, nor was the race for money…anyway…

I’m glad to see their going to run and just settle it. who cares as long as its fun. If it’s anything else it’s not worth the time.

actually, not quite…bogging an awd car is not fun lol you gotta slip it just right

so while were at it…do you accept too?

sure man, whatever. From a stop whenever i’m around. sign up for dunnsville track day :tup:

OK, lets CLEAR SOME STUFF UP!!! there are major probs.

1. “all he wants is a fair race” - he had many. I shut down a few times after we first started because i got the jump on him. I am a VERY FAIR person, I accidently did the “quick 3rd beep”, hit it first and jumped out a 1/2 car. I shut down, he went past, then slowed back down to me, I appoligized for the quick 3rd beep and we went again…now thats some fair ass shit.

2. “larger load = more boost” - im no tuner, so sry if I used the wrong words. Last time I checked, in my car 2nd gear = 15.6lbs, 3rd = 16.2lbs, 4th = 16.8lbs. maybe my car is broken:shrug:

3.***“If he takes 2 cars at 120 and then the rex pulls at 130” WHOA!
…WHOA. That is NOT what happend. We were neck and neck, when I put it in 4th I walked by him. I NEVER CAME BACK FROM 2 CARS, I WAS NEVER BACK 2 CARS. and bottom line, what if I do “got something”. What does it matter? Should I have to unhook my nitrous? other people are running it???

1. I dont know why you are sooo set the WRX’s are the SUX in the top end. Im gonna call out CHODA, cause I always beat black cars…actually I’ve never lost to a black car…there is no way a black car can beat me!!

2. I appologize that I don’t remember his name, but who was that dude in COBALTS car? what is his take? I will say again we had some messed up runs, more than I have ever F’ed up…but I was F’ed up. But we did have some good ones and from what I recall I got u by a little bit. The only times you ever got ahead of me was when I shut down…i.e. bridge vibrations made me think i blew my motor…LOL, racing around the turn that I dont know…im not gonna get caught off gaurd when it tightens…

Holy Geez…I just wanted to meet you and run you cause I thought it would be close…and it was. It doesnt matter if I used a little juice, I still won.

rgr that. if you pop the clutch u lose. it is VERY easy to mess up. Ask Skurge about that, he was having a hard time the other night.

AWD launching is not something you learn overnight, takes time, and there’s no way to perfect it every time :slight_smile:

maybe i’ll have my car back by the weekend :slight_smile:

I had a hard time the one launch, you had a hard time keeping your hand on the shifter :stuck_out_tongue:

well regardless, I straight up told you EVERYTHING I had done to my car, who made it and everything. I asked you the same thing, and if you DO have a bottle I want a straight up race, boost for boost. I could easily go and buy nitrous for my car and blow by alot of crap.

dun dun dun. . .

This reminds me of firehawk and lazie :rofl:

:word: run boost for boost. Sara since ur such a “fair man”. Thats all he wants. since he was straight up with you and u were shady with ur set up. oh by the way my stock ack is black. got beef?

minus about 300-400 whp a piece:rofl:

hey Samsara you sound pretty quick, id like to run ya when i get all set.

I think you have the same NOS setup as me don’t you? :rofl: (the rumor has it NOS system)

ur an ass for blowin me in. and by the way, you have that budget kit from pepboys…remember?? I think it was called “naws” brand?

I’ll fix it. . . maybe

I dont think samsara has NOS, or at least didn’t wne he ran me

ok, no more playin around

I wasn’t shady when you asked about my car, I don’t have any kind of No2 kit, but again…it doesnt matter. my major power mods are:intake, exhuast, and off the shelf COBB stg. 2 map. I didnt pass you at 130, I started passing as soon as I put it in fourth, top of 3rd doesnt = 125. I talked to my buddy that road with me last night, and asked him how the races went, just incase I was confused. He said we had 3 good runs, and I got you all 3, although on 2 I only had you by 1/2 car.

It’s amazing that you contest the win just because you think WRX’s have NO top end AT ALL. All I gotta say about that is, I passed you when I put it in fourth, believe it baby!

How things should have gone…you lose(by little bit), you say “damn, nice WRX u got me”, you do a mod or 2, call me back out saying “i think i got u now”…not "even though I watched you pass me, I don’t believe that you could do that, rematch!"WTF!

Refer to 98freakGTP vs. stage 2 WRX thread. He got me, I contested, then he got me again…by a little bit. I would get ahead of him 1-3, then as soon as I put it in fourth he’d come walking up and past me. It pissed me off I couldn’t get his stank ass, but was the facts none the less.

Bottom line: you better do at least ONE mod to your car before you race me again. I called you out and you were nice enough to run me that night, I never did say TY, but thankyou. My passanger was heavier than yours, and I got you. You better AT LEAST somehow take out ~60-70 pounds out of your car, or add power. lets just chill out, and run when you have more done i.e. hi flow exhaust = nice top end.

BUT: IF you insist we run again, I will, cause im sure people want to see me down 4 carlengths at 115 and come up and pass you at 120.:uhh: As for the dig race: I am running the stock clutch with 60,000miles on it, it slips. I don’t have many dig races left in it, so i kind of wanna save them for the good matches. Either im confused about FWD, or you have something up your sleeve; if you do have a little secret then I’ll run you, but dont make me go out in the morning before I have to work and embarass you. I am still in good spirits about this, I wouldn’t mind seeing you pass by me on a dig, it would be a sight to be seen. If u did, I would say “damn thats some shit, nice SS” Not, SS’s can’t beat me from a dig…rematch! I just need a hint of a reason you think you’ll be a matchup. What kind of tires will you be running?? If you gonna slap on some “wrinklies” then maybe that will be enough. All in good fun guys. I’ll see you around man.
…phew…

BTW: lopros86, you missed the point of the black car bit…no beef.lol

Samsara, did you see my post? you down?

Ok just some facts:

WRX 3rd gear ends around 85-95 ish, 4th tops somewhere in the 115-120 ish range (been a long time since I owned mine, let alone topped it out.)

I have a hard time believing he is running tspray on just a COBB reflash, as the WRX block isn’t the strongest thing in the world.

A video would solve all the drama :gotme: