05OrangeSS vs Samsara

well considering that my 3rd runs out at 110 and I was about 1000rpm from redlining 4th I was EASY at 130. I wish that kid who was in my car who post up here, I dont even know his name. And I never said you were 4 cars back, I DID say however that in order to pass me the way that you did you would have had to make up a 3-4 car length. And funny how on the first run I missed third and somehow came back to a fender behind…Im sick of the excuses…My clutch is probably just as shitty as yours is and your turning down your bread and butter race from 0?? Not to mention the fact that a hard launch on my car can completely tear apart my drivetrain ie. shear axles, burn out the clutch, whatever. Why would you buy a WRX and then NOT want to race someone from a dig. Aparently you shouldn’t mod if you can’t afford stuff to break on your car :shrug: And yes, this should be on video.

lets make this shit a money race. enough bullshit bitches run em and call it a day. boost for boost.

by the way, you came back after you missed the gear cause I let up on the throttle, when I saw you coming up in my side view I mashed it again.

and you have your wish. Sunday, from a dig. Im gonna fucking own you.

oh shit son…do i need to bring out my video camera?

:slight_smile: I would like to be there if my car is up and runnin, i’ll run the SS too :slight_smile:

Why do you want to run a MAYBE 100MPH trapping s2000 if you are going to trap 110…

so he can win.

That is a big difference between 106-110 trap. Wondering what MODs you have that will pull you to a 110 trap. Please dont tell me anything with “intense”, if so get rid of them. Expecialy if you have one of there PCM’s

Why are you directing this at me rather than the guy you raced? All I was pointing out is that he was into 5th gear if you were doing 130mph and I doubt he was spraying. I don’t know what you have done to your Cobalt, but the WRX shouldn’t be that fast…

bah, s2000’s trap 100 if you shift at 9000 ( HOWIE!, jk man)
There is a huge difference between a car that traps 106 and 110…even bigger difference between a car that traps 100 and 106.

GSX and I were checking out the cobalt forum…lots of those guys are trapping around 100-103 with stage 2 kits…maybe I missed it?

I did some research…

taken from CobaltSS.com: peoples sigs

mods : GM STAGE 2, K & N TYPHOON INTAKE, PORTED SUPERCHARGER,  17.5 PSI

LOOKS : WHITE HOT GLOW NEONS, BLACK W. SILVER LIP 18" DIP WHEELS. SOON TO BE MORE… http://www.cobaltss.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif
1/4 MILE TIME : 13.65 @ 104.32

2006 silver Cobalt SS/SC-13.8@101mph/2.1 60ft.

mods:
intense 2.8 pulley
K&N Cold Air Intake
Bypass Solenoid mod

G85 Performance Package
2.80" SFPHQ Non-Slip Pulley @ 16.5 PSI
Ingalls Engine Torque Dampener
Injen Cold Air Intake
B&M Short-Throw Shifter
**u need to register to see the timeslip, so i’ll write it out
R/T.836
60’ = 2.270
1/8 = 9.430
1/4 = 14.498
MPH = 97.97

hmmmm, and thats at a sticky ass track.

Samsara, have you been to the track yet? just wondering what stage 2 wrx’s trap usually. I know you got away from me pretty good…

?, never been to a track. From what I have read, I’ll be under 100, with ~1.4-1.9 60’…dudes are getting 13.6 with less than I have. Again, MAJOR power mods are intake, exhuast + tuning…but I have a few other “little” things:snky:

OK then sunday it is. All I really wanted to know was if you were spraying, and if it takes another race to do it, then so be it. Im assuming that it’s going to be around where we live right??? PM me where you want to do it.

under 100…:lol:hehe maybe if you were an RS

No, I wasn’t spraying.

Do you really want to do the dig race? I mean your car is cool from the roll and stuff, but it wont be close from dig. Think about it, if I get you from the roll, and my 60’ on the street is at least gonna be 1-2 sec. quicker…I dont see the point in the dig race.

so in conclusion,
me + ~60lbs > you from 40-130

therefore, me > you; no passengers
+I’m :snky: and i’ll have more power by next race anyway

= Samsara > 05OrangeSS

Please admit it, mod ur car, and we’ll do it again sometime.

I will do a rematch if you wish tho, in that this thread has gone so long and people probably want to see the drama played out.

p.s. My WRX has top end:eekdance:

SRY, I dont know what the hell im talking about. I quickly looked up on NASIOC.com power braging, and that’s what I came up with:shrug:

sweet. then youll have no problem roll racing my 2jz.

just refrence Lopros86 post, we can do 1 dig and 2 rolls. All on film and we can see who is faster. Balls in your court…no passangers only a chase car. So that way there is no confusion, and more set “rules” persay instead of going till’ whenever.

so I choose rules for 1 roll, you choose rules for 1 roll and 1 dig. Best of 3, shouldn’t be a problem for you in the dig since you called me out on it.

edit: we could scratch best of 3, cause I think I’ll get you on all 3.:smash2: