05OrangeSS vs Samsara

this thread is giving me a headache, just sounds like 05orangeSS is just mad about loosing, after all this talk on how his cavalier i mean cobalt is fast

I’ll chase. . . or maybe ride with shurge and tape.

It’s not about LOSING(check your spelling). All I wanted to find out is if he was spraying. Aparently this Samsara comes out of nowhere, and thinks his car is like some sort of gift from the WRX gods. There has to be a reason that his car would pull on the top end like that…Also perhaps you should do some research before you shit talk. J-bods and the cobalt are a completely different platform, cobalt being a delta body. So whatever, if you take me in 3 different races, then great, congratulations. I would like some hard evidence that infact your the great driver you say you are, and that your car is that fast…

correct, you pick your roll, I pick mine and then the dig race…sounds like your a little overconfident…remember boost for boost…none of your nonsense spraying or whatever the fuck you got…

I think your going to be greatly disappointed when he opens his trunck / hood. [](http://javascript<b></b>:add_smilie()

meth injection?

i was giving you the BOD up until I read this. you know absolutely nothing about cars. i dont care how much you say you know, or how many times youve changed the pulley on your sc. that is all.

Never said i was a great driver, but hey if you want to race me just call me out.

…im greatly dissapointed when I open my hood/trunk

and a little note on me: I not such a dick all the time, im really a modest laid back dude. Im just talkin trash cause I have to prove that a WRX can have top end??
I dont know what other people are doing, but I just bolted on a few parts and away i went.

Iv’e been looking into it, I really want to!! Good Stuff.

:word:

if there was a boosted honda involved in this race, there wouldn’t be any beef.

BAHHHH how many times must I post it…Im not saying that your car isn’t faster than mine…I would just like to know/ understand HOW THE HELL IT PASSED ME AT THOSE SPEEDS. It doesn’t make any sense to me at all. Nitrous seems like the only logical reason it could have happened. Only reason I want a rematch is for hard video evidence…great, if I lose I lose…perhaps Im basing my opinion of AWD launches from the launch control that EVO’s have…In my past experiences, the stock turbo spools up too quickly, where it would be close near the lower speeds, but then it dies at higher speeds…I.E. my races with slipstream and fuzzy in his wagon.

:jawdrop: Whaw, whaw, whaw. :rant: All I have to say about this thread is: Cash rules everything around me C.R.E.A.M. get the money dolla, dolla bill yall.

sounds good…I cant be on this, they wont have my parts in till the 3rd, so my car will be all clogged up till then still, but I can keep up :slight_smile:

btw they said the cat is not flowing how it should, blocking up the exhaust some :slight_smile:

WRX can have top end with a different turbo

He’s right…less than 100, but that’s still good for a mid/low 13 second pass in a wrx. This is assuming pre 06 WRX.

:lol: all this and im not even involved…

the only reason I say that is because S2000’s trap 100…he beat me from a roll pretty solid. he’s def over 100mph trap.

Then do it…I like to laugh at people who think using nitrous is unfair…unless he told you he didn’t have it and were running boost on boost than I dont see the problem!!!

And likewise, if I raced Samsara I would be raped. There is a difference between stock, lightly modded, and moderatly modded car.