'06 Custom Turbo RSX-S dyno results

Its the bolt on kit for the 06+ SI. i got in at the lower price(the one on the site is not the intro price anymore). Plus they are including the new flash pro discounted. I also already did my exhaust myself for only cost of materials. Eventually Ill start building the engine.

Sorry I didnt clarify. Its the ultimate kit without the exhaust ofcourse(that I have done already)

Im going to start researching and getting ready for a return fuel system as well

Im loving your setup though, from top to bottom. I apologize for thread jacking

nice that manifold looks awesome, wish there was room behind the engine in the RSX enough to get that kind of manifold in there.

Yeah honestly though Im amazed they got it to fit on my car.

personally I think what they are charging for the kit is reasonable with everything Im getting and thier reputation

Hey man just found this.

Nice! Definately becoming a big build.

Do you have a LSD in there somewhere?

You still need some DR’s or slicks to hang with the SSleeper :smiley: :tounge:

Too bad no more FLD’s at ebensburg. Any cruises that you usually go to coming up in J-town?

haha no LSD as of right now, it needs one but once someone figures out how to make the low frequency VSS from the 02-05 ep3 tranny work with my 05/06 ecu setup, I will swap to a 5spd for longer ratios and probably throw an LSD in the car then.

I have DRs, ideally at the 1/4mi I’d use slicks though, DR’s create buttloads of wheelhop on the DC5 due to suspension/engine setup.

I wish there were still FLD’s at ebensburg, I could get another go at you on my DRs hehe.

nothing coming up anytime soon, there was a show in Johnstown at the Richland firehall but I believe they’re not doing it this year. If I hear of anything I’ll shoot you a PM though.

good to know… do you have an aftermarket clutch? if so what?

hell yeah lol, I dunno how you’re on the stock clutch btw.

I have a competition clutch stage 4 6puck ceramatallic sprung clutch in the car, with their pressure plate and a stock flywheel. it’s about the best compromise between a daily drivable setup and something that doesn’t blow up at high hp. I really dunno how you haven’t slipped the shit out of your stock clutch lol.

Wow, that car is HOT. Makes good power and I’m sure it handles nice, too. How does it hook up?

I love how you can barely see the FMIC. Good job man!

thanks man, it hooks pretty good (above 3rd gear lol), 05/06 has they type-r final drive, which sucks balls lol. 4.76:1 final so all you do is shift a lot. I’d like to put the ep3 5spd in the car someday, once they get the VSS issue figured out. It’s fun though, I do enjoy it. The FMIC is just painted with a little flat black to help hide it. I’m changing the way I have my gauges installed so there won’t be an a-pillar anymore. Minus the exhaust note, you wouldn’t know the car is turbo’d :wink:

probably parting my rsx out and selling the car as stock, or selling the car turbo’d depending on if I get any offers. Wife and I want to get into a house and we can be debt free (ie, pay off her car note if I sell the rsx and have a little money in the bank too) I may buy a slightly used 335i and mod that some, we shall see.

what do you want for it?

wanna swap trannys? :slight_smile:

lol why? did you blow yours up?

he never drives it to blow it up

lol true, I just don’t know what the point of swapping trannies? my transmission is completely stock, just a clutch upgrade.

Prob not the type of tranny that nick is looking for

[quote=integrrac;798211][/quote]

as a whole the way it sits, probably 20k or OBO.

if I part it out and return to stock, probably 13k or obo.

only 50k orig miles (I’m the originial owner, bought the car from smail acura in march 2006 with 9 miles on it)

has a factory extended warranty for 6yr/72500miles as well.

I kept all the OEM parts, so the car would be returnable to stock without any issues.

:bigthumb:

junk