07 Cobalt SS bolt on thread *New Pics pg. 3*

Yea, I meant I wouldnt buy any GM of any kind, but theres people puttine down 280 WHP on bolt on, thats nothin to laugh at, its a pretty potent little car

the mounts should take maybe an hour at most…as far as getting you the whole kit…which would be brackets hardware and calipers I would have to find out…everything would probably be around 1000…get the exedy clutch before you worry about brakes…

yeah youre probably right lol…i think im doing the mounts tomorrow. when you did them did you have to support the engine at all?

i agree…1st gear is really pointless in the car. quaife has a 6 speed transmission coming out but tats some big $$$ lol

nice. just wait till you put a 2.9 or smaller on and hear it scream. i’ve got a 2.7 and its loud.

I need to get some cash together to get an ingalls and exhaust. maybe an intake, but the modded stock one is good enough for now.

yeah i cant wait to get a pulley. what injectors are you running? i’m thinking of fabbing my own 3 inch exhaust. i can get a deal on pipe…undecided on that right now tho. also what belt are you running with that pulley?

do the tranny mount first…you’ll need a jack with a block of wood to allign it all back up. The rear one didn’t need to be adjusted…just old one removed and new one in. A 3 inch exhaust might be too big…a 2.5 straight through should be more than enough. And trust me…your going to need 60lb injectors…get them from new era…they come with clips and can be flowmatched for a little extra money. Your gonna need a tune for the car to even run on them though…

Its not a whole new transmission…its just a new gearset…you have to ‘rebuild’ it to a 6 speed…

wait…did you give me the front and rear mount? i know the one is for the rear but i thought the other one was for right in the front of the engine…below the supercharger or am i wrong lol.

i’m going to PM him either tonight or tomorrow about the car.

60’s with the stage 2 belt

turbotech is trying to get the whole package deal.

Do the 3in!! I’d love to help!

Exhaust piping 3 inch madrel bent
2 Qty- 45 deg
2 Qty- 90 deg
2 Qty- 180 deg

green.

If you want my ingals Ill sell it to ya for $80. Its only been in my car about 8 months. I have no need for it anymore.

hmmm i get paid next week. i’ll let you know.

If I can make one suggestion it would be DO NOT go with Pacesetter they are garbage. But if you must, at least have it ceramic coated. They rot out usually within a few months and fitment is usually terrible.

ya I gave you both of the avid mounts…the front one bolts to the tranny/subframe which controls forward movement and the rear motor one controls movement that way…the ingalls is kinda overkill…but with it on there it definately won’t move…

hmm thanks for the suggestion…btw my GF saw you in the supra yesterday i believe lol.

ahh okay…yeah i figured out the trans mount. i got that one bolted up today…the rear mount i’m going to do saturday. i didnt have time today.

ok just let me know

Another Cobalt in here.

You didn’t happen to be on the 290 last night at around 8pm did you?

i was on the 290 at like 11:45pm