07 Cobalt SS bolt on thread *New Pics pg. 3*

the mounts actually help with traction…and for the intake…the hole where it goes through into the inner fender is harder than the aluminum the intake is made out of. You could either get like striping to go around that hole or cover the tube with something…

Stock exhaust is 2.5 till you hit the axle back portion then it drops to 2.25, FYI.

I was just going through my room and I have a bunch of the stock crap you can have if you want it…stock serpentine belt…a stock pulley…the gm stage 2 pulley ring…stock shifter assembly…I’ve got an extra set of slotted/plated rotors from my big brake kit…but you would need the SSBC kits to use them( and I would want cash for the rotors and pads)

Aren’t pacesetter’s junk? Is your stock exhaust crush bent?

Cti has a nice header if you dont want to run a cat anymore. If you do want a cat the vibrant header is really nice too…hptuners has a rear o2 delete so it doesnt throw CEL if I recall correctly…the ARK non drifter style cat back sounds really good too…rather pricey though

I think today was the 1st time I heard your car…Well it didnt hurt that you punched it right by my garage lol. Sounds nice luv the whine…

OT: Whos the broad in the car and what happened to the blonde that was always around in the summer time hahaaa?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL That’s his mom.

NAHHH. Cant be hahaha

So I take it everything went in alright?

good to see another balt modding. I just started my new project this weekend. Hope to be bringing it down to mike at innovative in the coming weeks so he can heve some fun

haha that was my mom yesterday and the blonde is my GF. shes still around lol

so far the intake and dampner are in…how much would you want for the rotors and pads? and how much would the calipers cost?

I’d offer to help ya with the solid mounts today but i can barely keep my eyes open as is lol.

lol i just woke up…maybe tomorrow morning ill do em.

here is one vid of the intake

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/dd66a98c-989a-4f86-88b0-9a1b00fa9ab7.htm

and one i took last night

Explore Anthony Short

LLLLUUUUUCCCCKKKYYYYY

Ian showed me the video yesterday. Car fucking screams now.

i know it does…i cant wait to get a pulley and injectors. :slight_smile:

Porkchop?

haha…the cop…piggy.

shes funny lol

:lolsign:

i rode in a stage 2 cobalt with a top notch custome intake and some other things…

the gearing sucks. why even have 1st gear.
nice car though… compared to my cav.

1st mod for most all FWD cars should be to get rid of understeer.
the short shifter and 1" rear bar were by far the best bang for the $$ mods i made to my cav.
and yes, i think 'balt suspensions are far too similar to j-bodies. :stuck_out_tongue: