07 Cobalt SS bolt on thread *New Pics pg. 3*

:headbang:

there you go safest way to go

thanks for all the input guys…when im ready ill be giving new era a call :tup:

I knew it. Simple install. Just make sure you lube the o rings. No joke. Some vaseline will do the trick.

the 60lb injectors aren’t plug and play…mike had to wire my siemen dekas up. Unless someone has something the stock injector clips work with…

hmm really? i figured they would sell an adapter harness or something.

You will have to buy a new harness. most sell them with a harness some don’t i guess. i bought mine from Cobalt Addiction. Came flowmatched with a harness.

you can either buy a complete harness for the 60’s. OR just the clips with short wires that have to be spliced into the harness

not to take away from the vendors here but i got my set of injectors and harness from lightningforceperformance.com

new era sells the harness with the injectors now

Anthony and I traded cars last night for a few minutes. Aside from me thinking I couldn’t drive it because of the vibrations making me feel like I was going to stall it lol I got on it at about 1500RPM and the clutch slipped HARD.

I liked driving the car alot though. Kinda makes me wish I got one of these instead.

EDIT: WTF 2001 posts?
<<<

yeah…idk why it slips…but hopefully ill have the exedy in a few months.

^nerd

Fixed.

lol…only problem with my car is that…
now lets make a list for your car…wait nvm…i dont want to use an entire page of my thread listing the problems…

lol j/k

<3

rofl
now play 3olah

slips already? how many miles are on the car?

I belive 9k ? it slips pretty bad too

wow. i have almost 15k and when i hit second it grabs HARD.

Hmmm, well this ones slips, and I have to say he doesnt beat on it that badly, mostly 3rd gear pulls, no launches

like 9850

it slips in 2nd sometimes…then other times it wont and the tires just spin.

My buddy has a black SS/SC like you. Starting at around 8000 miles, the clutch would randomly slip. Every so often a hard shift into second will slip. All the other times it would grab hard. The same thing with hard launches. The sad part is he really doesn’t even drive it that hard, and he’s no newb to driving a manual.

I doubt getting the dealer to do something about it would be easy.