07 suzuki/yamahas?

Worth it, yes or no? I heard something about hp going down and restrictive emissions shit on em.

Can find decent deals or should i just look for an 06?

thats what i hear

07 R1 FTW.

06’ gsxr750

im leaning toward the 06 gsxr 750. every yamaha I ever rode on, felt like the transmission was way to twitchy, its time for a good change for me

just buy a honda cbr

either one, if you want a 600 or suz 750 but if you want an r1 get the 07

I have the 06Gsxr600 and its my first bike i rode some others the 06cbr600 06r1 and 06 636 and they were ok but i just like the way the gsxr felt like, its a great bike…

so whats the word? what are you gonna do?

kindve torn.

06 gsxr750 and 07 R1

I’ve had more than ample time on a 600 for years, and have had a 750 in the past.

So the 600s are def out. I’m not sure I really need what the R1 has. Hell, even the 750 is a bit untame for regular street riding.

It’s like a 51/49 split right now. 750/R1

I’ll never buy honda, I find them to be garbage no offense to anyone who has one

07 R1 is real sick. fuck, even the 04-06 are ridiculous. its a bit much though. the 750 is alittle more versitile, i guess. i’d get the R1 just cause i’m in love with those bikes, but the 750 is probly the better choice.

I’m capable on either bike. I’m just looking around for carry over 06 750s if thats even possible for now

even though i dont like yamaha id take the r1

forgot to reply in this… I made my purchase thanks for the input

ok well what is it? pics?

ended up with a decent deal on an 07 750… ya I know all the bs that went with em, but couldnt really find carry over 06’s.

possibly the most versitile bike out right now. i’d own one for sure. what color combo?

blue/white, pretty generic i know