08 Colbalt SS TURBO

I heard different hot side but I have no idea if its true

sequential twins are meh, youd be much better off with 2 appropriate sized turbos or one large turbo than sequential twins

Tuning software… no prob 2g eprom and dsmlink and crank the broost! Stop whinning about the gearing put some small 22inch slicks on it and up the power into the 400 range. You’ll love the gearing then.

LOL
dsm nerd.

I believe the no lift shift means you keep the hammer down while shifting, keeps the boost up but somehow doesnt fuck things up when you do it.

No shift lift detects when the clutch pedal begins to be depressed and bumps the rev limter down to a lower RPM.

For those that want a closer comparison to the old SRT-4, Chevy’s apparently planning on a Cobalt SS Sedan, too:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.autoblog.com/media/2008/03/cobalt_ss_sedan_front.jpg

does anyone think the brembos would bolt right up to the SS/SC? i’m thinking of ordering them from the dealer if you can

Hmmm, i like that quite a bit. Wouldn’t make a bad DD.

idk. i would hope they bolt right up. but 1. they are more than likely going to be pretty expensive 2. i’d like them but i don’t think my 16 inch steelies will fit over them for winter.

price would be an issue. i was thinking about that and more than likely they’re going to be alot.

I’d be willing to bet a BBK from Brembo or another similar company would be cheaper without having to pay dealer markup and such.

Truth, Im sure they sell a big brake kit for the car that would be much easier and cheaper to get

the ssbc front kit is like $1000 powdercoated any color they offer I think. I dont actually know the whole price because I got mine alot cheaper…I could probably get a discount for someone who wanted it.

Is it really worth it though, I hear the stock brakes are pretty stout, Brembo blanks and you should be fine