08 is going to be a great year for new cars

lexus 400 hp is-f
audi S5 A5 v8
infiniti g37 330 hp
bmw 335 twin turbo 300 hp
re-designed cts 300 hp v6 and the v to come next year
its getting harder n harder to decide !!!

ur forgettin about the R35 skyline thats supposed to be comin out.anywhere from 475 to 525 hp and AWD

:yum: If we end up moving our office closer to where I live (and I didn’t put so many miles on the car), I would love to get this, although it’s probably out of my comfortable price range if it gets loaded up with options.

That R35 will be nice as hell. A bit too rich for my blood, but sexy none the less.

and hella expensive

BMW 1 series is sexy, supposed to get that twin turbo like the 3 series

Of all those, I’d roll the Lexus. Saw it at NAIAS… I love the exhaust exits.

bmw only has 300 hp with twin turbos

yeah but with twins upgrades are very easy alot of guys on the bmw boards are already getting 50 more hp with a simple intake and tune which is alot !

but yeah resonably priced cars for 08
lexus im sure will be the most expensive
audi a5 is 40k range
g37 35k range
bmw 40k range
cts 35 k range w/ options

but wait 1 year on the market and those prices are resonable for what they are

its more than likely the replacement for the gtp. hard to beat what infinit puts out there for the price and they hold their value very well. Best of all its a hell of alot smaller than our cars w/ the same basic power … minus a lil torque

+1. Those 335i TT’s take to mods vey well. Throw on a chip and exhaust = 12sec. 4-door car that will eat ///M3’s for breakfast! :smiley:

yea there expected to start at the 70k range.the v spec and m spec will be out in 2008 both will sit 4 passengers and in 2009 there gonna realese a evo spec which will be a 2 seater.rumor has it there sopposed to out perform the 911 TT

5TH GENERATION CAMARO FTMFGDW!!!
:bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :bigok: :x: :burnout: :burnout:

stilll waiting on them to actually arrive !!! that and the g8 pontiac ! or the challenger for that matter … alot of talk but nothing yet

i was at the dealership the other day and the g8 should be out in the fall. that according the a salesman.

a very reputable source informed me that the new camaro will be on dealer lots in fall of 2008, with the z28 coming back as a high end model, and the SS version being the basic v-8 model.

Yah, just wait for the Challenger and Camaro…more bang for buck IMO if you’re not an import bigot.

and $90k

and worth every penny.just not my pennys

New Camaro looks like shit.

Out of the ones mentioned, the BMW 335 is probably the sweetest.