08 Z vs 08 500kr

Mustang is indeed failure.

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ&eurl”]YouTube - 2008 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 vs. 2008 Ford Shelby GT500KR[/ame]

Interesting video … The mustang is a nice car … But the Z06 is freaking awesome

Ford = Failure How about the price tag on that Mustang…?

Seen one in traffic the other day coming through the pitt tunnel.
looked like any other “special” mustang. 80k fuck that

X2!

way too much money for a mustang that does 0-60 in 4.8

x2

wow, that mustang is horrible esp for that price tag, damn

$80,000 for a Mustang? Does it come with Carrol Shelby’s corpse, stuffed in every rotting orifice with gold bullion, in the trunk?

That Mustang needs to be $40K, not $82K.

$82K for that stang HAHAHAHAH!

has anyone seen them run with real tires. that always seems to be the stock mustang let down.

and maybe 50g’s would be tollerable. but 6gs more then the freakin baddest car in the US. not happening. thats when you know people are die hard ford fans and cant be brought back to reality to get a chevy. dumb ass’s

in that test the got the z06 to only do 11.7 but yet ppl have gotten to i believe 11.2 on stock tires, and 10.8s with just drag radials. hell i think but not a 100% sure but someone got a stock z06 into 10s.

yup i heard a STOCK z06 with the STOCK stock Tires did a 10.xxx

but we ALL know how the word stock turns into much more.

Exactly …

has anyone seen the stang KR run with stickier tires? i knew that there have been 10.9 Zo6’s but just wondering how much faster stickier tires helped out the stang. ???

The only defense to the Mustang I can think of is 4000 lbs vs. 3100 lb Vette.

Still not impressive at all. Especially for $82k.

Hell, when the 2003 Mach 1 Mustangs came out, they were squeezing 12.9s out of them with stickier tires. That KR has 240 more horsepower, and they only got a 12.8. The KR only weighs 4-500 lbs more than the Mach.

Let’s throw more HP at it is their theory

That’s part of the problem. They want to throw more power out there in their cars, but leaving everything else the same. It could have 1000 HP and still have the same half-ass suspension and tires.