GT500KR vs C6 Z06

The 500KR is 80k, and only runs 12.8 @ 114?? No wonder why the Z06 murders it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIPBP-9TUnQ

waiting for adam to chime in and make a shitload of ricer excuses for the mustang…

^ :lol

apples to oranges, hate to be on adams side but you cant compare the two

obviously you can because they did!

the KR is a factory modded GT500…they were comparing it to the base C6 Z06.

i disagree with them being apples to oranges. they’re a bit different in that the vette is an independent rear n/a car and the kr is a solid rear forced induction car. But one was built by chevy and the other by ford, to do the same purpouse. Compete with the other!!!

im a ford guy…and we get our asses kicked every dayum time they do these comparisons. one would think that ford would grow a set of nuts, step up and do something about finally beating the vette

never gonna happen :lol

hey…its wishful thinking lol

If you run a 12.8 in a KR, kill yourself immediatly. You cant drive, and should be shot in the face. That along with the twoc ars being entirely different market groups, one is a lightweight 2 seater sports car while the other is a 4seater pony car. Why not compare the Ford GT to the Vette instead, a little more on point imo.

The Mustang is supposed to be a Camaro beater, not a Corvette beater.

For the price Id rather have the Z06. I cant justify paying $80k+ for a Mustang.

People that paid 80K for a KR are retarded. You now get a better package than the KR in the current GT500 for ~50K.

Most people that bought a KR arent even going to drive them.
Theyll sit around in a garage because the owners think theyre going to be worth more eventually, just like the guy with the Mach 1 with 30 miles on it selling for less than it was new on NY Mustangs (link there).

Edmunds drivers are awful. I remember when they road tested the Cobalt SS S/C in 05 and ran 15’s in it.

ever since the model t… ford has just gone down hill

exactly.

dont get me wrong tho, ford fanboi or not id take the z06 over the heavy ass shelby anytime.

camaro is a closer comparison to the mustang, too bad ford doesnt have a more competatively priced ford gt to compete with the vette. they wanted it to be exclusive though i guess.

id take the zo6 hands down.

They did, and they crushed the vette. I’d still take one of these over a ZR1 ANY DAY.

cant see pics =-(