'09 S14 Drift Car Build

sweet, I’ll be swinging by.

pm will roughly cost u 400 us plus ur old knucks. ull have to run spl outers cuz they work best.

or u can buy the kit to do it your self
http://www.gtfactory.jp/cms/page.php?15

looking to pick up the kit come spring

car looks awwwsome. dg-5’s hooow muuuuch!

i want those knuckles/lca combo RAWR looking goood. i wanna see 90degree steering angle… no more 45degrees lol

YOU’LL PROBABLY SEE ME SWINGING BY TO CHECK OUT THIS BEAST
this car s deff one of my fav build’s by far, and has really pushed me towards rebuilding mine.
SG’s killin it

NICEE! Put an RB in that MAN

The car is looking really good. Quality work there at SG Motorsports! Really like seeing that caliber of work done. Not many places go through the exhaustive effort when putting a car together.

That engine really does need the valve cover done before going to Toronto Auto Show. I will have a dark blue (thinking anodized blue) cover to give to you by sunday.

Looks sick boys good work I want those knuckles aswell …

this car fucking rules.

Those tails look sweet!

where are the pics we took with the front end going together!

Wow beautiful…as always nice work from Sg.

Took a few pics this afternoon after a long Sunday at SG…

Going to finish prepping the car tomorrow morning and mount some tires on my beautiful brilliant white Enkei RPF1s courtesy of Mike and Brightside Coatings!

Funny fact, the camo on the car is actually GREEN camo. For some reason becuase of the lighting in the shop it shows up as grey on cameras. WEIRD.

Looking forward to seeing this beast rip.

Car looks good man.

Gawd damn. Amazing work.

The rest of the windows are going to be lexan as well I’m assuming?

Cant wait to see this at the auto show next week.

Looks great, keep up the good work!

WOW!!! i love it… awesome work!

Looks 1-zillion times better in person

Aren’t those the wheels that were on Sasha’s 350z? Look hot!

The car definitely looks WAY better in person. Amazing how different the colours look in person compared to how the camera picks them up. I swear the car is green in person! Wonder what it will look like at the show?