1/2 STi > Cavalier

Was driving to my apartment around 3ish yesterday when a cavy pulls next to me at a stop light. He was weaving in and out of traffic for a few miles cause i noticed him in my rearview and as luck would have it we got stuck at the light together and he was revving???. I looked over and all i could think of was fat white rapper with what can only be describes as the busiest yankees hat on the planet. It looked like a dog ate an abstract painting and puked it up on a hat. Anyway light turned green he jumped ahead and for fun i went half throttle. It didn’t take much, im not proud of the car i beat just proud of the kid i pounced.

now he thinks…with that intake he had his eye on at advance auto might give him the edge over an STI. ha!

ill clear it up as some think it was my cavy from messages ive got.
deff was not me lol. it would have been other way around :lol:

[quote=“RobHimself”"]

busiest yankees hat on the planet.

[/quote]

That made me giggle. I can picture it.

Nice kill.

[quote=“JaysGreenLX,post:5,topic:25764"”]

That made me giggle. I can picture it.

Nice kill.

[/quote]

Im serious dude, it was out of control.

I’ve had a few races like this. I usually dont even try, its not worth it. I had a dodge avenger try to race me, and then some black civic with a kid wearing a white hat sideways. Noobs.

–mark

Silly Rob, feeding the ricer cravings.

so much fun i can imagine…tho i usually laugh at them and let them look like an ass trying to squeal the tires all by themselves or my fav is just easing into first, go about 1/2 thro, hit second and then step on it, more fun that way imo :slight_smile:

lol nice kill rob

[quote=“Skurge,post:9,topic:25764"”]

so much fun i can imagine…tho i usually laugh at them and let them look like an ass trying to squeal the tires all by themselves or my fav is just easing into first, go about 1/2 thro, hit second and then step on it, more fun that way imo :slight_smile:

[/quote]

lol like that caddy that tried racing you. dude got spanked :lol:

fuck i cant wait till summer… i love doing this lmao