1.8t manifold help

parting my shitty atp setup together, cost the same, if nt more then a pag parts kit…

the funny thing is i know who owned that Boost Factory manifold brand new. he ran it with a 57 trim and it surged like crazy.

and since you say this, i havent recommended something to someone without having some type of first hand experience or knowledge of the items discussed.

if low n slow knew anything he would know that the Kinetic manifold is garbage. its just pretty having a top mount

You somehow know everyone! lol

sorry but I fail to see how a simple manifold like that will cause “surging”… lots of other variables that will do that.

I was bustin your balls… everyone that says anything about a part they want to get, no matter if its a Lambo or a Ranger bass boat you know some reason why not to do what they want to. lol go grow your beard. :lol

the guy who had the manifold was peter aka 02vw1.8t on vortex. he was out in washington with me. my frist BT 1.8t experience… his car was FAST for being a 57 trim on revo 550 :lol

him and Val(BT18t) were the reason i went pag over my other choices… experience with certain setups help sell things for sure

ya gotta remember one thing about me, ive lived in various parts of this country, so ive done ALOT networking.

don’t forget, we are id27.

kkk is not lol

id=27 R.I.P.

i seen other people having better luck with those kits, and they make good power i dont need to experiance it myself to recommend it.

Shift518 fun fact: 97.6% of messageboard posts are not grammatically correct.

top mount on a 1.8t is less than ideal. the turbo placement is awful if youre on a stock location ECU. it puts ALOT of heat where its not needed, especially if youre still on stock ignition coils, the harness is fragile and doesnt take to heat well…

ive also seen Kinetic carnage at its finest. and not just the 1.8t stuff. also VRT and their garbage rotomaster turbos.

keep truckin bro.

but hey, youre the expert.

The pag parts kit will get you and your buddies across ladukes lawn faster

oh snap!

uh oh.

Grammatically incorrect thread just got serious.

Yeah well your not in the Pen15 club either, so there.

So your saying your a drifter with car budddiezz and all the connectionzzzz. On the bright side, you know which way to turn the gas cap so you know cars a little more than asian middle aged women.

This thread is about the OP driving across lawns, not MK4 30R pounding west coast women with a tube manifold.

OP lawn jobbed you too!

when the hell are you goign to take our advice and plant the land mines in your dads front lawn!?!?

Actually, that was cazwrx with co-pilot k20failerz. :rofl

Fuckin scumbag, last time I will ever help you out …

http://www.watblog.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/facebook-like-buton.png

Hahaha

edited because Duke_Laduke has a low GPA.