1.8t manifold help

ha

Little metrosexual piece of shit deserves every little spec of what he’s got coming towards him. I can’t stand coming home and having my entire household stressed out all because of somebody else’s actions. I spent too much time as a kid getting yelled at/wooden spooned/tortured by stressed out/pissed off parents. I don’t want to deal with that shit again.

edit Sorry Zach, I get violent online when I’m drunk. haha

tldr, what happened?

In short, Zach Wood lawn jobbed Duke_LaDuke and another house in our neighborhood (and who knows what else).

My brother was in the car, so apparently he’s equally as guilty. I don’t know how the police figured it out, but they did.

as in broke into the house and stole shit?

no as in drove across their lawn

:facepalm

I bolded my previous post to further assist you in understanding the matter.

Edited because I can’t type.

yea, i totally read that WAY wrong. i read “robbed” for whatever reason.
oh man why go across the lawn though??

Oh man, this kid is getting fucked within the next few minutes from what I just heard.

http://www.nail-biting.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/nail-biting-disease.jpg

haha. they’re still here so who knows wtf is going on

I don’t think you should blame all of your brother’s actions on this kid, but he sure sounds like a winner

Him and jiggs should be friends.

I’ve hung out with morons long enough to know that eventually you become a copy of your peers. I’m not blaming Zach, but he definitely has a (negative) influence that isn’t needed.

No doubt… pretty shitty your brother is involved

Alright I’m going back down there. I can’t stare at this empty glass any longer.

“Now were you with him when he shot the windows out?”

Me [with Newcastle in hand]: “Yeah, I’m going to go back upstairs.”

TOC investigator: “Good idea.”

:rofl

Seems like my brother is trying to cover for ya Zack, so be happy with whatever sentence they give you.

Bobby you retard. It was Zack Wood that did the lawn jobs, not Zach Lanahan. :rofl

You’re getting megaphoned the next time I see you.

And Lanahan, I still think you dress like a metrosexual. :rofl

typical, laduke not knowing what the fuck he’s talking about