1 dead, 3 injured in shooting at a Harlem park

None of those are my arguments…I just said you can’t just assume that an armed citizen would have had no luck against him. Your trying to say theres no chance a concealed gun carrier would have made a difference…you nor I know that. Maybe this would have been the 1 time out of 14 where a round would have slipped under the gunmans vest.

And there you go again with things I didnt say. How is SWAT ineffective? They wear vests and use tactics in order to lower the chance of being injured or killed…theres always a risk. They don’t become invinsible targets just becuase they wear vests thats what you dont seem to get. Case in point, even when swat has used flashbangs, gas, while wearing level 3 body armor and body bunkers, with military style rifles, some have been killed unfortunatly so its possible.

You also don’t understand I’m conceding that a person with a handgun most likely wouldn’t have been able to stop this person but your argument is absolute saying theres NO chance a person would have stopped him Im saying there is a chance, no matter how small it would have been higher than having noone armed.

PS: Chance with no gun vs a gunmen with a vest is prolly alot lower than 1 out of 14 with one.