1 owner 88 GTI! Looks Like its BRAND NEW!

Almost everyone misuses “mint”

dude…guys…im just fucking with the kid…
just doing what y’all do to me…flaming for no reason at all…
:retardclap

OP…you got a nice car…i was just bored and messin with ya…:hug

hold on let me vaccum it and ws it and put the headliner in it. omg its dirty on the interior and the headliners missing. i have a nos one and where do u find a original 22 yrold cat tht has not a scratch or nick in the pain and not a leak anyplace? wow i shoulda just kept this on vwvortex they respect [ hings like this.

dude…get over it…98% of people on here hate on everything that isnt theirs/that they want…it will all be over soon…

lol kvpracing the car is in spectacular shape, there’s no arguing that, its just not in showroom, perfect, brand new condition. I think thats all people are trying to say.

Incorrect.
Geo’s are just wack.

:rofl God I love shift

im not saying my car is fast…and never said it…

heres my point…:rofl

its a clean example but its not the cleanest out there for sure. having holes in the strut towers deducts alot from the car. if you were to bring it to a show and register it that would reflect on it. the Zender or Kamei dealer option wing is one thing.

you need to change out all the fluids. everywhere. oil, tranny, coolant flush, including flushing the heater core. brake fluid.

but again unless its up to date with maintenance and its un modified, its not “mint”

lets face it, the car is in terrible shape for the year. u might as well sell that POS and cut your losses. :ninja

now your just being a jackass, if i saw your post on vortex, i would have said it wasnt mint on there also. You dont know what the word mint means. No one said your car isnt nice, no one said, given the year its in awesome condition. I dont even see anyone bashing it. Mint is PERFECT.

??? wtf are you talking about. no ones hating on anything they want. This car has been for sale for a while, theres a few people on here who looked at the car, if they wanted it they would have bought it. On top of that, you drive like geos and shit. No one really values your opinion anyways.

The GTI is beautiful, i know all about these cars, ive owned 4-5 MKII’s, been a member on vortex for probably almost 10 years, and this one is in much better shape than any MKII ive ever had. I wasnt disputing that. A car that is BRAND NEW on a lot right now, any car, that car is mint. Not a car that is that old with a few things wrong, a few things wrong =not mint. Theres no such thing as “mint given the year”

Mint : unused or appearing to be newly made and never used: a book in mint condition.

Your car is NOT mint. Is it in very good shape? Yes. Mint, no. It looks used, its dirty, therefore it is not mint. There are members on this forum who have cars that are classified as mint, even though they have 75K miles on them. This is not one of them.

Ok im stopping this now. but all i have to say is those pics are from the day i brought it home and took them with my cell phone. im done its over. im my mind the car is mint. so idc

i never was bashing his car ever…i think its a nice example of an older car thats in really good shape…and for the record i DD a nissan…the geo has been sitting forever…and if my most recent purchase goes thru then it might sit a little more :ninja

what is it? a caprice classic wagon?

golly I hope so

you got the wagon part right…

Prolly a B5 S4 wagon that is within his $1,500 budget :hug