10/14/13 availability?

Wife needs to bring in her 2011 Toyota Camry for NYS INSP & have new tires mount/balance. Still running the mount/balance special?

don’t think they are letting you bring in your own parts anymore.

Please someone tell me this is wrong.

There are quite a few shops that will mount & balance tires for customers. I have always ordered my own tires. Selection in this area isn’t that great, depending on what you are looking for. Most dealers have to order tires anyways. I prefer Yokohama and Toyo tires myself or Bridgestone Potenza.

just go see Kenny or wayne or tire mounting balancing if ASS won’t let you bring them in

Hit up KKD Garage if ASS turns you down. Kenny is great to deal with

bring them to me at nemith volvo ill mount and balance them if no one else is available

Sorry bud, Ive been away from shift for a bit.
We would have, could have done them for you…
sorry for the lousey responce time. Just call next time if you need something.

Yes, due to a recent BS claim, we are selective and cautious with who and want parts are allowed to being brought and installed.

DC

we have access to those tires I believe.

I figured you guys would do it, just wasn’t 100% sure if you were open on the holiday.

I found a shop to do it on the weekend. I needed it done! The wife was driving the titan refusing to drive her car till inspected. Feeding the gas guzzle as a DD needed to stop.

I’ll bring the Nismo in this spring. I need to get some SPL front camber arms & have the car re-aligned.

I took my truck to Pattersonville Services on 5S in Pattersonville to get tires put on and they only charged me $45 and took my old tires too.
I also brought them struts to install and they put them on with no issues.

there are places that will still do things like that, its just a matter of the situation and if the customer is a dumb ass or just looking to put the blame on the establishment or the business trying to put the blame on the parts… its just always a safe bet to either buy the parts from the place u are having them installed so all the liability is on them, if your going to nickle and dime everything then buy your own parts and put them on yourself. the availability of internet has made automobile parts very competitive, the prices are relatively the same for oem parts unless its a dealer only part and in which case id charge whatever i wanted for it because u cant get it anywhere else (supply and demand) i hate it when people bring me parts to put on and they end up being the wrong parts, turns into wasting my time and their own time and usually the cheaper after market parts (for volvos anyway) dont last long and they end up spending more money to replace them with the right parts