102.1 The Edge - GONG SHOW - I GOT TOP 50

rather than make a new post on every forum i am just going to link to this one on SON240SX.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28354

yeah i know how stupid that video is, i pretty much look like a fool… but whatever… i could win $50k.

ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMER

Yes i fully realise that this video will squander any professional reputation i might have had being that guy named bing who sells parts and stuff… what’s more is that i dont look particularly professional in that video either… pretty childish in fact eh?

regardless… ITS $50,000 YO!

fukk professionalism… i gotta get that papah!

lol… you got my vote. That scream was comedy, haha

:drinkers:

• Mike

HAHAHAHA, you got some tough compeditors.

Definately some tough competition. :lol:

i’ll do much better if i make top 10… i beleive i have to go back and go on the air… i’ll practice a bit more next time.

hahahahah thats fuckin hillarious, how did u find this hidden talent of your exactly? or do i want to know…

anyways good luck!

more voting needs to occur around here

I voted today… and will vote again tomorrow. Post this on any other forums. I think I would really whore it out, especially with the money at stake.

i’ll cover the hosting for 1 year if i win and if a bunch of you guys vote…

quote this, i’ll stand by it…lol

VOTE VTE OTE VOET VOTE

Voted today…ill be back tomorrow. Although seriously, you have some tough guys to beat…like smacking balls with a bug zapper dude! WTF. Im scared to touch one of those things with my finger.

you got my vote as well