102.1 The Edge - GONG SHOW - I made top 50

rather than make a new post on every forum i am just going to link to this one on SON240SX.

http://www.son240sx.ca/forum/viewtopic.php?t=28354

yeah i know how stupid that video is, i pretty much look like a fool… but whatever… i could win $50k.

:tup: …will vote on every computer i possibly can

^^^

yeah if i win i’ve promised to blow $10k on whatever people want…

i imagine i would jsut throw a huge party of maybe buy a camaro and rice it out…lol

iono, i cant believe that i have a chance… i think if a few hundred people voted for me from the forums that it might actually happen.

Wayy too much shit to register

VOTE DAMN YOU!

VOTE VOTE VOTE…

its quite reasonable to exclaim that voting in this contest could have a better results than your voting in major US elections… worst case here… nothing happens… best case… big party or something funny who knows.

that aside…

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOETW VOETEOV EOGE VOEOGEO VOTE VOETOE

lol i hope ur happy, i voted…while in chem lecture, i didnt expect any noise/sound when i clicked on the site and had my volume up, but little did i know.

+1 for bingg

wasnt really too much??

hahaha! i listen to 102.1 all the time and have been hearing these. sucks you didnt get on the air because i probably would have heard it.

oh and if you want to buy a camaro for 10k and rice it, buy mine :wink:

Haha, you’ve got my vote!

+1 more

ok guys, before anything else… if i win i will cover NYspeed hosting for a year if you guys can amp up the votes.

you guys are also close enough to take part in whatever else goes down with the money i would set aside to party.

Voted 'er up. Going to do the same tomorrow.

i voted…just cause i love you

bing… post on teck… they will help out

Bing you are nutz. :slight_smile:

there needs to be way more voting and posting in this thread.

Voted 3 times and counting…

i go in for my interview on saturday at 3:15… listen to the station if you get it…

more voting please

when is the deadline for voting

iono… i was on air on saturday, live… it went well…

VOTE VOTE OTE

:tup: Voted Bing :slight_smile:

Been voting every day for ya. I bet you’ll make it on votes.