$111.25

yeah i have been rolling money so that i can go to state college this weekend. i need to pay for food and alcohol. oh yeah its wings night thursday night :slight_smile: (useless post)

your right it sure is useless. but atleast you didnt go to the coinstar machine they take alot of your money. i do from time to time but as of lately i just sell it ot my dad

Originally posted by flyinglow57
yeah i have been rolling money so that i can go to state college this weekend. i need to pay for food and alcohol. oh yeah its wings night thursday night :slight_smile: (useless post)

tonight, i scratched my balls because they were kinda itchy.

and then i got thirsty, so i got up and got myself something to drink.

good for you, by any chance did you smell your fingers when your were done

I’m going up to PSU main this weekend as well. :cool:

damn mac… i told u micky d’s needs night people

maybe you could collect pop tabs or something

or get a good paying job?

Originally posted by turbovw18
or get a good paying job?

i’m in the process im student teaching and im not allowed to get a job during this.

but i will be starting back at firestone here in the next two weeks or so (hopefully)

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i’m in the process im student teaching and im not allowed to get a job during this.

that’s BS… pay the college to NOT take classes… don’t get paid to teach… AND not allowed to get a job???

I don’t know what school you go to, but I’ve never been told I couldn’t have a job while I student teach/taught. It might not be advisable however to have a job while teaching. I would be more concerned with focusing on the training for my soon-to-be fulltime teacher job, versus a parttime job to have in the meantime for some extra cash. It all comes down to the individual and how well they can manage their time.

Dunno what school says you can’t get a job while student teaching though :dunno:

PSU

I am heading home from Psu for the weekend…get my junk running maybe

I am heading up to Psu for the weekend… hope my junk runs maybe

Originally posted by Craig King
I don’t know what school you go to, but I’ve never been told I couldn’t have a job while I student teach/taught. It might not be advisable however to have a job while teaching. I would be more concerned with focusing on the training for my soon-to-be fulltime teacher job, versus a parttime job to have in the meantime for some extra cash. It all comes down to the individual and how well they can manage their time.

Dunno what school says you can’t get a job while student teaching though :dunno:

You have no idea what is involved in student teaching it is advised but all follow it because it is an impossible task to student teach alll day then all night get lessons ready for the next day… and work… fucking no way is it possible to work with this load. :mad:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0
You have no idea what is involved in student teaching it is advised but all follow it because it is an impossible task to student teach alll day then all night get lessons ready for the next day… and work… fucking no way is it possible to work with this load. :mad:
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

goiung home from psu got my shit running strong :slight_smile: n soon to be looking good !! My car is getting a professional detail buf n polish from 6b-quick ! he does dam good work ! cant wait to see how new itll look ! esp with the new rims comming !!!

Originally posted by turbovw18
:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

You couldnt handle it!:wink:

Originally posted by StangGirl5.0

Oh, lets argue about whether or not we can work while student teaching!!!

Yes, you’re right, I have no idea what is involved in student teaching at all. :rolleyes: :rofl:

I’m sure it must be totally unpossible to acquire a part-time weekend job and pick up some hours on the weekend while student teaching… silly me, what was I thinking? :rofl:

Originally posted by Silver_WS6
goiung home from psu got my shit running strong :slight_smile: n soon to be looking good !! My car is getting a professional detail buf n polish from 6b-quick ! he does dam good work ! cant wait to see how new itll look ! esp with the new rims comming !!!

that because he doesnt have to bend over to do the side skirts :rofl: :rofl: : just watch out for when he uses the ladder to do the hood :eek: :tounge: :smiley: