13.5@105MPH

So I went to Cayuga last night, and this was my best run.

http://www.jetstreamhosting.com/~dustin/Cayuga/Aug23.PDF

My best 60’ was a 2.11 on another run

This was at 10PSI

I also did a 13.6 at 9PSI.

Bone Stock Turbo / Fuel SR.

For anyone who hasn’t been to the track before. GO its a BLAST!

Nice! Congrats on the time!

You also did a 13.7 with my 200lb+ fat italian ass in the car :slight_smile:

Dont forget to mention the walmart tires. Guys I think this thing will run 13.3 with proper tires and no wheelhop. The wheelhop almost broke my back - it was so crazy it turned his windshield wipers on.

Next time I need less wheel hop, maybe something better then walmart tires… and hopefully if I get time new injectors and 14psi :slight_smile:

and that my friend will be one of the only stock t25’s running 12’s probably… no?

I highly doubt that will put him into the 12’s… low 13’s is more achievable…

Up the boost to 14psi, put larger injectors, and hit the strip

That should give you an idea.

:dunno:

Thats the plan… if I get some time before the end of the season.

you dont think that an extra 4psi, non-walmart non-205 width tires, some hardcore tuning, no wheelhop and more driving experience (it was his first time ever at a track) can cut 0.5 off of his time?

keep in mind this was on a stock tune. he has a powerfc and datalogit that hasn’t been touched yet.

I guess, but you left out the Power FC and a couple other things.

14 PSI on a stock T25 is a sure way to destroy the turbo. And even if it is still spinning, it’s so far out of efficiency that it might as well be a heat pump.

14 psi will gain you very very little in power next to 12 psi. It might even hurt your power output.

I’ve always been told 14 PSI is the highest PSI you can run on the T25 before you lose efficiency? I think if I get the chance I’ll test that theory out on the dyno.

I’ve always been told 14 PSI is the highest PSI you can run on the T25 before you lose efficiency? I think if I get the chance I’ll test that theory out on the dyno.[/quote]

Test it out, but 14 is wishful thinking…

there have been T25’s getting into the 12’s with the right set up many times over.

Break that old motor cycle helmet out of the basement D - you’re going to need it soon.

well alex (pearls13) cracked off 244 at the wheels on stock t25 with a whole rash of boltons…

i have no doubts it could run 13 flat…

my car running at 7 psi with some other junk get walked on by it…

GT

keep up the good work dustin, respect to you :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the kind words boys!

Dan… I cleaned up the helmet the other day. :slight_smile: I took it to Dunnville :slight_smile:

Dustin, I almost had you.

^^ I have a feeling Dustin won’t bite on to that one :x

Maybe birdhou53 will bite on his behalf :smiley:

You never had him, you never had your car.