$130k GT-R

Just letting you guys know about the R8. Rumor has it they are not selling as well as presumed and the canceled order list is quite lengthy.

I’d buy an R8 over an R35 hands down.

Depends on what kind of girl you like.

R8 will get you.
http://www.18centimetros.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/misa-campo.jpg

GTR will get you.
http://www.jackadeal.com/images/cast3.jpg

^ lmao…

I didn’t say that no one EVER brings an expensive car to the track.

Just go ask most 240 owners why they are afraid to take their cars to the track though. :wink:

It won’t make it all the way there LOL.

^^ Wait if shit hits the fan when they “fuck up” does that not mean they would be upset about bringing their car to the track, and probably regret it, and meaning the repair bill is a concern? Oh PureEURO, stay classy

it not rocket appliances
its supply and command

and dont bother the salesman, what goes around is all around

and who cares if its so high. no on should buy it.
then worse case ontario, he lowers the price a bit and still makes money. (skimming)

i remember when the civic si came out in 06 and a few people i know went to get one… they paid 1000 over the price… they told them that if they did not take it, someone else would… and that is for a civic…

the price is probably tax included with gas guzzler tax n maybe luxury tax. If youre selling your iPood thats worth 80 bucks for 100 its the same. One who buys a 100K car can afford 130K. The failures due to launch control doesn’t even turn some people off of it. If only HKS had a 6 or 7 speed dogbox I would own one already lol J.K. Most of us on SON minus Bingzor himself cannot afford this car for another 10years. Stick to what you can afford n have fun with. I had more fun in my 240 than my friends 2004 E55 AMG n it costs less to replace the Overengineered German transmission on the E55 than it does to replace a dead R35 transmission. 7K vs. 20K. Go figure n the R8 is as sexy as anything Audi has made in the last 10 years or so but its still not from the land of the rising sun. Thats why were here guys, fanboy wanna be JDMers lol well speaking 4myself. Taste n preference supply n demand dealership mark up. On average a dealer makes 20-50 K on a used Lambo, thats a lot to pay in our minds but the guy buying it is loaded and its pocket change for him. upkeep maintenance all play into it too.

^^^

Try to use the “return” key.

We dont have a luxury tax. We have an income tax that rises in percentage relative to how high your income is.

blitz made a tranny for it

it not rocket appliances
its supply and command

and dont bother the salesman, what goes around is all around

and who cares if its so high. no on should buy it.
then worse case ontario, he lowers the price a bit and still makes money. (skimming)

+10 for you. lol

lol… that is actually amazing

gotta love ricky

yeah anyone going by blue book values will never find the deal there looking for.