13b Rotary 1986

Looking for a reputable rebuilder in this area (Buffalo) Anyone know a shop that can rebuild Rotary my “o” rings are starting to go and I want to get it done over the winter.

Unfortunately, Buffalo doesn’t have a very strong rotary following. Check out www.turborx7.com, there is a list of reputable shops that can do a rebuild for you.

there are a couple of places in canada too if thats an option for you

Thanks for the info. Has anyone dealt with the RX7 Shop in PA? I found remanufactured 13b with core for $1900.00 I am not sure if that means they will rebuild mine or they just send me a the reman and keep mine for core.

never dealt with them, I can say though do NOT deal with rx7store in Ohio, they are not too bright and have terrible customer service

If you’re talking about KDR, I’ve heard mixed experiences with them. And I do believe that deal means you get a reman and keep yours for the core.

Why not do it yourself?

^ have you ever tried to build a rotary???

i know of a person that will do it. and they are local! pm me for more info

Contrary to popular belief, they are not that hard to do. I had my first one done but after tearing down the blown one, they are fairly simple. I will definitely rebuild the next one myself.

www.magnusmotorsports.com

Marco builds rotaries. His buddy Jeffrey races his RX7 and gees low 9s.

your right but there are so many small pieces and those little springs and the apex seals n shit, it might be a little harder for someone thats not a good wrench